Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post, the quads went to school in tartan dresses on Christmas jumper day because “we haven’t got any Christmas jumpers”
Or haven’t been gifted any? 🤔
Imagine being gifted a Xmas tree, stockings, decorations and probably gifts she will give them claiming they are from Santa but won’t buy her children an Xmas jumper!

Reactions: 2
How awful poor little girls as if shes not even got them a Christmas jumper
Because she’s so used to getting everything for free that’s prob why 😡

Her excuse will probably be that she couldn’t get 4 matching ones at such short notice🙄
Heaven forbid that they should each have a different colour or design and express a bit of individuality.

How old have they got to get to before she lets them dress differently. I am having images of teenage girls in matching clothes

Reactions: 1
How old have they got to get to before she lets them dress differently. I am having images of teenage girls in matching clothes
It’s ridiculous how they have to be dressed identically and then lined up in the same order!
That seems to be her favourite thing to do when she isn’t receiving free stuff.

Even seeing Santa is a #prvist , then Santa comes to there home and even that’s free 😡

• Angry
Is it me, or is there faaaaar too much stuff in that baby’s cot? I’m sure it’s only supposed to be the baby, maybe one of those baby sleeping bags and a suitable blanket tucked in tight at the bottom, and the baby’s feet are meant to be at the bottom of the bed. It’s a huge suffocation risk otherwise.

Is it me, or is there faaaaar too much stuff in that baby’s cot? I’m sure it’s only supposed to be the baby, maybe one of those baby sleeping bags and a suitable blanket tucked in tight at the bottom, and the baby’s feet are meant to be at the bottom of the bed. It’s a huge suffocation risk otherwise.
Has she had another baby ? I don’t watch her anymore couldnt bare to see her face and hear her voice 🤢

The gifting doesn’t bother me, but what I can’t get my head around is why in 95% of her posts she gets them to line up in the same order. Clearly this is her doing and not theirs, and she’s done it since they were babies. Is it birth order? Imagine growing up being told that you’re ALWAYS last, simply for photo purposes. I think it’s so potentially damaging and hindering any individuality they might develop (especially as they are constantly dressed in identical outfits from head to toe). Even on the rare occasion they’re not ‘in order’, they are still in their identical ‘couples.’ Shouldn’t we be encouraging our children to be themselves - with the freedom to decide where to stand in a bloomin photo?

Reactions: 5
The gifting doesn’t bother me, but what I can’t get my head around is why in 95% of her posts she gets them to line up in the same order. Clearly this is her doing and not theirs, and she’s done it since they were babies. Is it birth order? Imagine growing up being told that you’re ALWAYS last, simply for photo purposes. I think it’s so potentially damaging and hindering any individuality they might develop (especially as they are constantly dressed in identical outfits from head to toe). Even on the rare occasion they’re not ‘in order’, they are still in their identical ‘couples.’ Shouldn’t we be encouraging our children to be themselves - with the freedom to decide where to stand in a bloomin photo?
I can’t stand the way she does this!

I can just picture her barking at them to line up in the right order.

Exactly this, taking a photo is like an army drill.
She needs to chill and allow the kids freedom to decide for themselves.

Does anyone follow her renovation account for her new house … they’ve brought it outright mortgage free she’s boasting about on one of her posts 😳 and it’s a project so going to Cost thousands to do up
WOW selling your kids childhoods pays well guys hope she knows her quads have brought that house not her and her husband 😡

Reactions: 3
She’s asking on her stories for recommendations for good all inclusive holiday resorts!
Anyone else think she’s fishing for another freebie? 🤔
Also the quads looking very grown up on her latest post, the cuteness factor has a shelf life that’s quickly approaching, the amount of freebies will dry up soon, what will she do then?

Does anyone follow her renovation account for her new house … they’ve brought it outright mortgage free she’s boasting about on one of her posts 😳 and it’s a project so going to Cost thousands to do up
WOW selling your kids childhoods pays well guys hope she knows her quads have brought that house not her and her husband 😡
Yes I have seen this. The garden is absolutely huge and they also took part of their old garden with them so they didn't have to move the play house? Leaving the old house with a tiny garden. Who needs that much space!?

The area doesn't look the nicest so I doubt given the state of the house it cost as much as the one they sold, that's probably helped with becoming mortgage free... would love to know how much they paid for it

She’s been sent a free valentines afternoon tea from that company that are always giving her stuff!
Why do they send her all this stuff to feed her greedy face?

• Angry
I wish she would spend as much time blowing her nose as she does on the beg 🤬 does my head in with the sniffles