Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does all the work on the house and cleans up after. She’s just stood there filming and questioning him like she does the girls. No wonder he’s pissed off, put your phone down and help him

Reactions: 3
He does all the work on the house and cleans up after. She’s just stood there filming and questioning him like she does the girls. No wonder he’s pissed off, put your phone down and help him
She is so patronising. I used to like her, I lived in her area in grays. Not so popular now the girls are older!

Reactions: 4
Think I would be moody if he’s working all hours and she sticks a camera in his face can you imagine loving with her enough to piss anyone off 😂

Reactions: 1
She is SO rude to those poor girls. One was upset as they'd been in their PJ's and stayed home all day. She just aims the phone at her "what's the matter with you?" No love at all in the way she speaks to them 💔

She is SO rude to those poor girls. One was upset as they'd been in their PJ's and stayed home all day. She just aims the phone at her "what's the matter with you?" No love at all in the way she speaks to them 💔
The way she always sounds soo ok angry is one of the first things I noticed about her.
Even before I saw what a grasping freeloader she was, she doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 1
Why does she film them every night? She woke two of them last night fair enough tuck them in but to go in with flashlight and recording bizzare what does she get out of posting that content? Any old pweirdo could be watching them asleep in bed 🤮

Reactions: 2
It’s so creepy and intrusive isn’t it. Would she like someone filming her asleep and plastered all over the internet? Didn’t think so. Either she doesn’t consider the weirdos out there or she doesn’t care… what on earth does she get out of broadcasting them all asleep

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while so I’m glad I found this thread… the way she speaks to the girls is so formal it’s really strange… the other day she was like “lay down and zip ya lips”
I have a child of similar age and I actually speak to them like their a human being with feelings. If they want to tell you they love you and goodnight why would you say “zip ya lips” I was telling my partner the other day and he said she’s training them like their in the army….
She’s always lining them up for photos or telling them to chill out… 🤦‍♀️
Also I’m not sure which girl this is maybe Isla but her nails are so dirty and VERY long! My daughter likes to play and dig in the mud but her nails are never that long to actually get dirty, there’s no excuse. There hair is always left greasy for days as well it’s so lazy. One last thing, anytime she takes them out it’s always “#prvisit” or “gifted” or “AD” has she actually spent any of her own money on them? They only have about five outfits never seen them in anything else, and most of them were gifted as well🤦‍♀️She’s very very lazy.

Attachments

• Wow
Why does she always group them in their twin pairs?

And why are they always dressed identically?

Let them have their own personalities and preferences, FFS.

Reactions: 5
They always have to be in their pairs, lined up in the order in which they were born, with the poor eldest shoved at the back. And they’re never allowed to wear their own outfits, day or night, or have their hair styled differently. She treats them like they’re a show act. Not four individual humans…

Reactions: 5
What a palava all this keeping them the same and lining them up in order must be.
What if one of them spills a drink down their clothes and has to change their clothes?
Does she change the other three also?
No wonder she always sounds on the edge of losing her tit.
Just let them be themselves for goodness sake.

• Haha
What a palava all this keeping them the same and lining them up in order must be.
What if one of them spills a drink down their clothes and has to change their clothes?
Does she change the other three also?
No wonder she always sounds on the edge of losing her tit.
Just let them be themselves for goodness sake.
You can imagine she would be very angry if that happened

• Sad
She seems very rigid and if things don’t go right she loses her tit I get it must be hard work with that many small kids but they seem pretty good kids from what we see probably programmed from her barking orders at them

I can imagine her being a vicious witch I bet those poor little show monkeys don’t dare disobey her or move whilst having their hair done for example because of her reaction she doesn’t show them a bit of love or affection it’s all for show and for the brand she’s desperately trying to build it’s like the Jackson 5 all over again look how messed up those kids turned out with a childhood full of trauma and performing with a dictator parent she’s heading for the same with those precious girls and is causing them childhood trauma for sure
They’ve already brought mummy a new house and a full renovation that must of cost some !!
i honestly can’t watch her she winds me up far to much and I feel so sorry for those girls with their whole lives a military show forced to be doppelgängers of each other can’t do anything to look or be different and have zero individuality

I dont follow these but do go on their insta occasionally when i see there feed pop up here. Is her daughters name really "Miller?" its spelt like 'me-la' isnt it?

Latest her barking at them to go to sleep like they are going to sleep with her stood there barking at them why not read them a story nice and quietly till they fall asleep she’s a bleeping witch!

Latest her barking at them to go to sleep like they are going to sleep with her stood there barking at them why not read them a story nice and quietly till they fall asleep she’s a bleeping witch!
Imagine trying to fall asleep knowing you're being filmed 🤦🏼‍♀️