carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the Manley Family still there I'd be fed up by now
They got the train there and their return train got cancelled because of the snow, they kind of invited themselves to stay another night I bet Claire can't wait to get rid of the scrubbers.

Reactions: 3
They got the train there and their return train got cancelled because of the snow, they kind of invited themselves to stay another night I bet Claire can't wait to get rid of the scrubbers.
I agree, that will test the friends

Reactions: 1
I agree, that will test the friends
They are fairweather friends using each other to gain popularity for doing the bare minimum and calling it a "job". I really don't understand why people watch their content its soo boring and lazy.

Reactions: 4
They are fairweather friends using each other to gain popularity for doing the bare minimum and calling it a "job". I really don't understand why people watch their content its soo boring and lazy.
From what I've read it's all gone the other way their name stinks

someone said Shann slagged her off on live
Didn’t see it so can’t comment

they had bacon for brunch
Now chicken wrapped in bacon for dinner
They eat soooo much bacon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm a nervous wreck watching her making dinner she is more interested in comments, the baby bottles are near and she is faffing around with raw chicken, it's late get the dinner cooked and leave the live how rude

I'm a nervous wreck watching her making dinner she is more interested in comments, the baby bottles are near and she is faffing around with raw chicken, it's late get the dinner cooked and leave the live how rude
She keeps fiddling with her hair and she sneezed at one point, and who cuts bread with a teeny little knife like that?
She is using the same knife now to make the starters

someone said Shann slagged her off on live
Didn’t see it so can’t comment

they had bacon for brunch
Now chicken wrapped in bacon for dinner
They eat soooo much bacon
Seriously!! The husband seems to eat bacon sandwiches everyday for lunch.

• Wow
They all look soo awkward, you can tell the minging manleys have overstayed their welcome

They all look soo awkward, you can tell the minging manleys have overstayed their welcome
In defence of Clare I would hate to be stuck with them and why does Mrs Manley not go into the kitchen to help with the food.

In defence of Clare I would hate to be stuck with them and why does Mrs Manley not go into the kitchen to help with the food.
They are bone idle that's why, tbf Claire seems normal and possibly likeable if she wasn't mixing with these lot.

Its just rude!
Claire takes so long dishing up the food must be cold by the time it gets too the table
Mind you it must be the first time they have had a nice bit of veg in months. A nice home made meal for a change.

Reactions: 3
Blimmin eck. Lucy Manley can’t even use a knife and fork properly. That looks really awkward. They are all stuffing themselves while Claire is left holding the baby

Blimmin eck. Lucy Manley can’t even use a knife and fork properly. That looks really awkward. They are all stuffing themselves while Claire is left holding the baby
As if they are sat there letting her food go cold after all she has done for them this weekend, I know she's insisting but I wouldn't let her. They are taking the piss.

Has anybody every seen her actually be nice or talk nicely to her eldest boy? 😔

• Sad
Claire had the baby last night, and having the baby tonight again. Adam doesn't look impressed. And anytime Ali in mentioned, tom seems so angry about him! He's made a few indirect comments. Whole situation just seems a bit awkward

Claire had the baby last night, and having the baby tonight again. Adam doesn't look impressed. And anytime Ali in mentioned, tom seems so angry about him! He's made a few indirect comments. Whole situation just seems a bit awkward
Yeah what's all that about with Ali? I can't believe how much they've managed to eat I'd be dead by now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.