carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been live over on her Instagram give her a few days and she will be back on tik tok making bacon butties and snarling her kids in no time
I was shocked at the amount of bacon they eat!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s posting but only to followers. I don’t follow but know 3 or 4 people who do. She says its because she is bullied if she goes live
I can’t copy the content as I don’t want to give her a follow lol. Just taking other peoples word for it.

And she is back lol. Never even left, maybe pretending to leave is a new trend. Or maybe she needs to beg a few gifts

Reactions: 2
And she is back lol. Never even left, maybe pretending to leave is a new trend. Or maybe she needs to beg a few gifts
I notice her post says the trolls nearly done me in, again I say why when people noticed the begging are they trolls.

Reactions: 2
I notice her post says the trolls nearly done me in, again I say why when people noticed the begging are they trolls.
Only 30 or so sleeps til Christmas. Of course she was going public again. The begging bowl got a polish!

Reactions: 4
So here we have CB lip syncing again, this time with a waving finger something about her children brought them to have respect I honestly can't watch much but no mention I'm sure if she's taught them to beg off strangers.Another block and it's only early.Why is it the worse they are they shout the loudest oh yes silly me they don't want anything said about it.

Reactions: 3
She is making a grand entrance back to tiktok lives on xmas day
Ooookkk then. I cannot wait 😛 lol

Clare has warned the Trolls she is coming back, er like who gives a flying F, talk about asking for comments.Clare don't beg and no one will notice you.

Reactions: 7
2pm and cooking them and the Manleys breakfast
Apparently no trains due to snow for the Manleys to get home
She keeps touching her hair, then touching the food. Ugh

And licked her fingers the when putting an egg on someones plate

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
2pm and cooking them and the Manleys breakfast
Apparently no trains due to snow for the Manleys to get home
She keeps touching her hair, then touching the food. Ugh

And licked her fingers the when putting an egg on someones plate
🤮 they are the scruffiest set of grot bags on the app them lot they actually repulse me

Reactions: 6
Have Claire and w fallen out or is it still all friendly? Claire seemed to ignore requests from followers to go live with her and when Shann was asked she just replied “I’m sure Claire is doing her own thing”

Have Claire and w fallen out or is it still all friendly? Claire seemed to ignore requests from followers to go live with her and when Shann was asked she just replied “I’m sure Claire is doing her own thing”
Who’s W?

Clare why is hubby sitting with a blanket on him unless he is ill seriously, he might be ill bless him I've not seen him move.

That would surprise me because that fat Claire is soo far up shanns arse she's smoking her weed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.