Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy is obviously pussy whipped and does as he is told. You don't jyst stand there getiing cream rubbed on your neck while your wife tells 100's on a live that man saved her last night and he's amazing 😄 🤣 😂 I bet she shut the living room door on him because he was having a tantrum jumping up and down with his bat. Jump on a train to stockton Andy and let Lucy rub your ego (or something 🤢) Claire can cope with anything now she has jw in her life 😄 🤣 😂 😆
Couldn't help but laugh when the controlling witch was getting Andy's medication out for him. As if he can't get some paracetamol out for himself. Man up Andy.

Should a suicidal woman be allowed near the medication box anyway? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why do she feed Andy Pandy the tablets like he is a child?
Andy was definitely jealous of JW. He said to the mods “ if that was me with a lady it would be different”
JW just seems like a narc to me to be honest. He will want carebegs followers so they can gift/PayPal him.

Her views were very low this morning and it’s on public. 140 people most of the time.
Gifts on I see 😡 even though I only seen one person gift her 🤣🤣

She’s absolutely disgusting- she said her kids miss the morning lives? How do they miss them when they are not on camera beg? Well they do walk in at times in their uniform but you tell them to stay in room.
How about spending the morning with them not on live before they have school 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy, you know when you are doing what married couples do well she will be thinking of JW just saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andy is completely whipped and has been since they met!! She doesn't even let him have a relationship with his family.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do she feed Andy Pandy the tablets like he is a child?
Andy was definitely jealous of JW. He said to the mods “ if that was me with a lady it would be different”
JW just seems like a narc to me to be honest. He will want carebegs followers so they can gift/PayPal him.

Her views were very low this morning and it’s on public. 140 people most of the time.
Gifts on I see 😡 even though I only seen one person gift her 🤣🤣

She’s absolutely disgusting- she said her kids miss the morning lives? How do they miss them when they are not on camera beg? Well they do walk in at times in their uniform but you tell them to stay in room.
How about spending the morning with them not on live before they have school 😡
Where did Andy say that to the mods in the chat ?

Andy is completely whipped and has been since they met!! She doesn't even let him have a relationship with his family.
Sounds like you know them personally share the gossip lol

Reactions: 5
Anyone got screenrecording of the live last night I was busy having a life and missed it lol

Reactions: 5
Do you actually know these people in real life? Please tell us there is something nice about them ? Anything ???

• Haha
The way they’re just duetting in silence. How awkward. And now he’s just randomly said…

‘I love your smile. You’ve got the best smile.’ She replies.
‘You sorted that for me. You fixed that smile.’

Stop it, is this a year 7’s first relationship. Shes blushing now and got a big grin. The butch cow loves a bit of attention from fat greasy men.
Whoa whoa whoa. Move over touchy tom. Begbare has a new squeeze. 🤣🤣🤣

I bet mankey and Andy Pandy are fuming.

• Haha
Netflix day for me today
And welcome lovely new members who have seen the light
C92C63F8-5B61-4086-B5AC-EFCAD30BB26A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Atttttccc Andy said it on live for everyone to hEaR. He said if it was the other way around and that was him with a women things would be different. He didn’t like Carebeg on with him I don’t think.
Claire was practically dribbling down the screen. I mean she even burnt her bacon for him!!

• Wow
Ffs. Her new TT
Fight Song AGAIN
Get some new content and some new sounds love

• Haha
  • Sad
@Atttttccc Andy said it on live for everyone to hEaR. He said if it was the other way around and that was him with a women things would be different. He didn’t like Carebeg on with him I don’t think.
Claire was practically dribbling down the screen. I mean she even burnt her bacon for him!!
He is so emancipated and under the thumb, I don’t think he even knows how to start putting things right. Nathan’s heading the same way, he is so controlled he will have problems finding a nice normal girl as normal to him is being the underdog

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's true though. If he did behave like that with another woman on live begbare would be spitting feathers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.