Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thanks for that tit show drama claire
I’ve sat and eaten 3 bleeping Creme Eggs with all that going on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh let me guess The talent show will be cancelled Sunday as they will be begging for pancakes - carebeg says she ain’t going to do it but who will Tom duel all day for a few days?? You get points to win the battle.
I bet you she dules him.
They have paid for holidays, got new animals, travelled to each others houses, eating out and partying, etc yet they still sit there and ask for gifts 😡

Reactions: 12
Can I just point out the competition starts Saturday not tomorrow the idiots 🤦🏼‍♂️
They will likely stay up to start at midnight for a headstart like last time. Hopefully tonights performance has sent more 'followers' and they will see the light. That Canadian bloke obviously doesn't know what she stands for unless he is an absolute waster as well. I cant understand why sharon cant see through her but unfortunately one day I am sure she will.

Note to Andy you obviously have no self respect or a better nature we can appeal to so please just think of your children do you not want what most parents want which is the best for them ? If so grow a pair and sort your wayward wife out she is seriously off the rails think back to when you was 15 and tell us you would proud to have a mum like that ? I will wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only does she have a miracle cure for MH
She also has a miracle cure for getting upset and irate at us Tattlers
All she had to do was, scream, shout, stamp her foot, and have some Canadian she has googly eyes for, come in her box! Did I just make a double entendre? Or was that more on Tom’s humour level?
Did you all noticed how staged him in the box was?
She never does stuff like that, she’s normally too worried
She got quite aggressive didn’t she with her tantrum 🤣 then her gifter/mod hillbilly other half turned up in the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely title care of @Tinker

Scarebare
Begbare
BeggyAnnie
Scarebeg
carebeg
Claire, married to a gnome
Diet has gone out the window
Tom knows who I am
He knows who everyone is
Buys her clothing from Carpetright
Hates sending hate but left Mrs K as a casualty of hate
Loves pasta, passata, garlic granules, pork, chicken, sweet potato and lots and lots of bacon
knows the miracle cure to recover from mental health
Crying about losing a business that she ruined herself
Does not know who the DWP are but they called her a few weeks back to tell her she is amazing and keep doing what she's doing
The school call her to tell her she's amazing and to carry on doing what she's doing
Send me Lippy's guys, I need 3 different people to send me roses ( but that's not begging)
Caused a big scene on live tonight for sympathy so she can beg in the pancake competition
Mr & Mrs is back yayyyyy lol
Claire Halezinger is top judge on the Mankey weekly talent show (interesting to see how that works alongside a competition
EDIT: nobody here has ever said a bad thing about her kids, we blur her commenters user names and we blur out pics of kids because we are responsible unlike her

Click the little blue button above to read previous threads
You forgot the most important words 😂

Loves pasta, passata, garlic granules, pork, chicken, sweet potato and lots and lots of bacon

'and secretly loves Tom' more than her entire family!! 💘'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well her depression act earlier lasted long, old smirky Claire is back 😟

Baseball bat Andy you better get your boxing gloves out, someone is after your beggy wife 😂
Is she for real I’ll tell you who you are a beg a liar a narcissist a person who mocked mental health I could go on but you don’t read HEAR no more 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy ScareBEG wants everyone to follow
No wonder he sang her praises, he’s a beggar with a PayPal me in his bio. Thats the next level up
4FC1E41F-D78A-4110-B748-F869540D0A18.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well her depression act earlier lasted long, old smirky Claire is back 😟

Baseball bat Andy you better get your boxing gloves out, someone is after your beggy wife 😂
Looks like touchy tom has had his eye wiped tonight. Next time she goes live with him i bet she'll have her baps out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The guy ScareBEG wants everyone to follow
No wonder he sang her praises, he’s a beggar with a PayPal me in his bio. Thats the next level up
View attachment 1085930
You beat me to it mumz, I was having a snoop on his profile and seen that, Claire will put her PayPal up soon 🙄

Move on Mankey Manley there’s a new beggar in town that nocarebears set her sights on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Claire, the bra strap thats been hanging out all day isnt a good look at your age
She’s going through some kind of mid life crisis, early 40’s. No career or ever had one, no motivation to stick to a diet, can’t drive, seems to have had little education. Her siblings have both had brilliant careers, and very full lives. Although we doubt the severity of her mental health, it’s very obvious she has something going on because her behaviour is so bizarre Wouldn’t surprise me if she had Borderline Personality Disorder. She’s just all over the place

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.