Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let me guess The talent show will be cancelled Sunday as they will be begging for pancakes - carebeg says she ain’t going to do it but who will Tom duel all day for a few days?? You get points to win the battle.
I bet you she dules him.
They have paid for holidays, got new animals, travelled to each others houses, eating out and partying, etc yet they still sit there and ask for gifts 😡
The greedy just get more greedy they have no shame whatsoever

Reactions: 9
She’s going through some kind of mid life crisis, early 40’s. No career or ever had one, no motivation to stick to a diet, can’t drive, seems to have had little education. Her siblings have both had brilliant careers, and very full lives. Although we doubt the severity of her mental health, it’s very obvious she has something going on because her behaviour is so bizarre Wouldn’t surprise me if she had Borderline Personality Disorder. She’s just all over the place
She has said this before, I'm sure on one of her lives that she has BPD .

Reactions: 5
Yes Becks 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

That JW said he’s on his 6th account as he gets trolled all the time! Hmmm sounds like him and the begs will get on. Carebeg probably only been watching him to learn how beg more.

I’m sure he will get a few comments on his posts telling him about carebare. A couple of people wrote in the live but got blocked 🤦‍♀️
Hopefully he will find out for himself what she’s like!

Absolutely vile women!
400 views tonight and her live was public 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She has said this before, I'm sure on one of her lives that she has BPD .
Really? Makes a lot of sense
Sometimes that comes from childhood trauma, her dad wasn’t very nice apparently, there was DV involved at home with 2 wives, and the kids would get a hiding too
It’s been written about in her brothers book, how bad he felt when he ran off as a young adult and had to leave Claire behind
Quite sad really and explains a lot

Really? Makes a lot of sense
Sometimes that comes from childhood trauma, her dad wasn’t very nice apparently, there was DV involved at home with 2 wives, and the kids would get a hiding too
It’s been written about in her brothers book, how bad he felt when he ran off as a young adult and had to leave Claire behind
Quite sad really and explains a lot
What’s the book called mumz?

Reactions: 2
missed everything last night. What happened? Any screen recordings?

Reactions: 3
missed everything last night. What happened? Any screen recordings?
It's just a repeat of what we've seen before, starts with self pity videos and lip syncing and then comes the defiant speech of she's not going anywhere, ended with another cringe worthy lip syncing video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No morning lives didn't last long. Does she just rotate around 3 rug sized jumpers?

Jacob just been on camera with school badge AGAIN. Hope the school receives another email since she clearly cares about only tiktok and not her kids which is shown over and over.

Said to him 'you need to stay in the living room and not leave' Treating them like prisoners for the sake of a live where she's got barely anyone watching anyway.

She does not deserve those kids, she's an awful and selfish woman, not even worthy to hold the title of mother. Its emotional abuse at this point. Her eldest cant even shower or get a drink without her permission. Her two younger ones are fed an awful diet. And they're all neglected for tiktok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And gifts are on ……
Every thing she does is calculated

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This guy has blown smoke up her arse. Women has serious issues.

Omg she doesn't no if we use Celsius or fahrenheit jesus christ

Reactions: 7
The way they’re just duetting in silence. How awkward. And now he’s just randomly said…

‘I love your smile. You’ve got the best smile.’ She replies.
‘You sorted that for me. You fixed that smile.’

Stop it, is this a year 7’s first relationship. Shes blushing now and got a big grin. The butch cow loves a bit of attention from fat greasy men.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kids are on live too, Nathan’s in his school tie with school badge on the front
She’s so into this new guy all giggly and school girlish, she’s failing to notice he is swearing profusely and rude hand gestures in front of them
Great parenting yet again
Quick Google search of secondary schools in that area and any weirdo can see what school has that tie
She’s off her trolley

Last edited:
This guy is just as gross and cringey as her. Andy Pandy will have his baseball bat in hand behind the camera booking a flight to America.

‘They’re all laughing in the comments at you.’ Claire says as no one at all commented and her last comment was ‘it’s my birthday’

Who is this guy you've allowed into the home albiet via camera you dumbass.
He’s already offered to take Nathan out riding on his bikes
The guys an internet stranger
Nathans allowed back on TT he just posted in that guys live
And someone said Claire was exposing her son
And she was
E48E219B-8192-48FF-BEBB-953FE0001905.jpeg

Last edited:
She's thick, why would this man want to talk to you? Have you never heard about how men get friends with parents just to pry on the kids, I'm not saying that's the case but he was on before I went to bed and early this morning here he is again in you're kitchen with full view into your home and daughter.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What a cringefest this is and she confirmed her 15 year old son has tiktok so sees all the tit she posts on there. What a disgrace of a parent you really are and all his mates as well poor kid. And there we have witnessed the miraculous recovery ready for begfest. Claire said she is going nowhere well neither are we you will be accountable and if you keep doing tit in your life expect the tit to keep coming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.