Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's loving the male attention. Watch out Andy Pandy. She definitely only came live this morning because she thought the competition was starting this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's loving the male attention. Watch out Andy Pandy. She definitely only came live this morning because she thought the competition was starting this morning.
He’s saved her life let’s not forget 🤣 Jesus woman your a joke !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe what I'm actually watching 🤢🤢
She is the gift that just keeps giving isn’t she?
She’s so up herself and so unaware of the danger she’s putting her kids in it’s alarming
Claire, if you wasn’t so wrong in most that you do, we wouldn’t have anything to post about

He said towards the end of the video he was a hussler, she buzzing, she seems oblivious to the dangers I'm forever speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most loveliest speech of the morning, 4 amazing people in her life right now and the mankey’s didn’t even get a mention, cracks are starting to show 🤦🏼‍♂️😂🤣

• Haha
My god JW is a miracle worker isn’t he maybe he could have a word with PUTIN then 🤦🏼‍♀️
As for baseball midget man your a wet lettuce mate 🤣
To be fair he would probably be glad to be shut of her 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair he would probably be glad to be shut of her 😄 🤣 😂
Exactly 🤣🤣

Anybody got any requests to what she cooks 🤣SORRY😳 what was that 🤣 you have rubber pasta stone cold & RIce & the parmo that’s it you don’t cook sweetie 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did it seemed like she was really flirting with him?
also Someone even posted in her live asking Andy was jealous. She of course blocked him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
also Someone even posted in her live asking Andy was jealous. She of course blocked him
He seemed jealous 🤣🤣 mind you she is a catch isn’t she 😳

• Haha
Andy Pandy took the day off work for Beg today because "she wasn't in a good place" but she made a miraculous recovery. Narcissist.

If you have a good look at JW he just looks like Andy but with a messy grimy beard
Move over Tom
There’s a new beau in town

• Haha
Andy Pandy took the day off work for Beg today because "she wasn't in a good place" but she made a miraculous recovery. Narcissist.
Does he ever do a full week ? Mind they will be begging over the weekend so it’ll top his wage up Won’t it
And who wears the trousers she does & they’re a mighty big pair 😳

If you have a good look at JW he just looks like Andy but with a messy grimy beard
Move over Tom
There’s a new beau in town
Yes that’s what I thought grow his hair back spitting image 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does he ever do a full week ? Mind they will be begging over the weekend so it’ll top his wage up Won’t it
And who wears the trousers she does & they’re a mighty big pair 😳

Yes that’s what I thought grow his hair back spitting image 🤣
He's incapable of doing a full week. That's why I'm convinced they get some form of benefits top up or live off their sons DLA.

She's back but hasn't been away she'll be doing live this and that and eating tea omg shut up woman you are a house wife no one cares now don't get carried away with a pep talk from a man you don't know. Did Andy even say hello 🤗.

• Haha
I have a positive affirmation I am happy to share because I'm lovely and feeling kind... Always do what you've always done and you will always get what you always got.

Possibly not so positive if your a dirty beggar getting backlash for it 🤔 😉 😜 but if your kind and lovely (like me) you will have a beautiful day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's incapable of doing a full week. That's why I'm convinced they get some form of benefits top up or live off their sons DLA.
They are not flashy with eating out and takeaways like the Mankeys
They save a ton on food. Even though they eat loads it’s always the cheap version of stuff and cheap £1 pizzas and £1 scotch eggs for the kids
If I gave my kids mini pizza or baked beans on toast every night for dinner they would have called childline on me, I’m sure if it
Pasta and chicken daily for the grown ups is pretty cheap
I think she’s super tight with money. She showed us that when she complained Nathan needed a £1

So depending if she’s happy or sad on the day we will get a video 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please please don’t bother with the pathetic faces & quotes

Reactions: 5
From someone who had no confidence & couldn’t do a live on her own hiding behind a pillow only a couple weeks ago to flirting with a stranger early in the morning a man you know nothing about Jesus you need to take a step back and look at what your doing on this app ! Funny how baseball bat midget man appeared after JW went offline 🤣watching in another room was you man up and control your wife’s stupidity 🤷🏼‍♀️

Soon put those back in then after reminding us last night they were off 🤣
Andy is obviously pussy whipped and does as he is told. You don't jyst stand there getiing cream rubbed on your neck while your wife tells 100's on a live that man saved her last night and he's amazing 😄 🤣 😂 I bet she shut the living room door on him because he was having a tantrum jumping up and down with his bat. Jump on a train to stockton Andy and let Lucy rub your ego (or something 🤢) Claire can cope with anything now she has jw in her life 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.