Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why a petition, you know who we all are scarebear 😂😂 We have all been sat HEAR waiting for the Po Po for days! 🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she going to take down Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and the Daily Mail comment section too? Can you guys give me a heads up when she single handedly takes Facebook down, I need to save all my photos, thanks 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Claire 😂😂😂😂
1) When she says it’s came to her attention she means she has read HEAR again

2) It’s not putting anyone at risk

3) it’s not really a private group now is it?

4) If us talking the truth and exposing your bullshit makes us trolls then so be it

• Heart
Does anyone have the same OPINION as me I am not a troll or a bully .. I just don’t like begging I am in the hale page for health and mental health I do not screen shot or post anywhere I do read and think How awful .. I think the only reason she writes the departure speech on tik tok . And Facebook for attention unfortunately she will be back dualling Manley before long I just hope that the relevant reports made are acted on this is a opinion post

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's addicted to Tik tok and social media . It's not normal , she needs to see a doctor .

• Heart
Her plan to boycott tattle is comical.

Once again refusing to take responsibility and instead trying to shut down a forum of truth and opinions.

Don’t like what you read Claire? CHANGE YOURSELF THEN YOU BEGGY LITTLE COW.

• Haha
  • Heart
And the Oscar goes too ..... and yes I will laugh scare its hilarious that yet again you are using mental health to gain sympathy.
Its pathetic!

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell, Claire. Take a day off 😂 nobody wants to come to your pity party. We all knew you couldn't keep away. Not when there's vulnerable people's money to snatch.

• Heart
Does anyone have the same OPINION as me I am not a troll or a bully .. I just don’t like begging I am in the hale page for health and mental health I do not screen shot or post anywhere I do read and think How awful .. I think the only reason she writes the departure speech on tik tok . And Facebook for attention unfortunately she will be back dualling Manley before long I just hope that the relevant reports made are acted on this is a opinion post
Of course she’ll be back it’s likely killing her with her private accounts don’t forget she wants the 100k on tiktok 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely correct that we will laugh at her looking like some kind of chicken dying at the side of the road.

How does she not watch that back and get embarrassed. Get dressed you scruffy git. And stop pulling the mental health card, we all see right through it. It’s insulting to those with real struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"I'm slowly coming back in my time in my way" Slowly? You have not really been gone 🤣 🤣

Lets be real, all the "awful stuff" is your fault 100%

Just be honest, you have Lanzagrotty to pay for & its squeaky bum time with all the agencies about to pay you a visit.

"Making fun of people it's not illegal its cruel" Financially grooming minors and vulnerable IS ILLEGAL.

Is she really that thick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scamley has been on the phone singing 'let me show you what your missing...paradise' telling her how much he has made. She has a holiday (she needs to kids &vulnerable)to pay for she will be back clicking her cocky fingers doing her stupid dance in no time. MH affects everyone differently you never know someones internal battles with their demons However...dancing round like a dick while you financially groom people on the internet and sit begging for 3 days solid then hide away and cry because people are calling you out for it ? Well that will take its toll if you already struggle DO BETTER CLAIRE 🙄 this is definitely just the run up to a massive beg fest

• Heart
Awaiting the "I'm back, I'm stronger than ever, the bullies won't win" post in time for a weekend of begging

• Haha
"I'm slowly coming back in my time in my way" Slowly? You have not really been gone 🤣 🤣

Lets be real, all the "awful stuff" is your fault 100%

Just be honest, you have Lanzagrotty to pay for & its squeaky bum time with all the agencies about to pay you a visit.

"Making fun of people it's not illegal its cruel" Financially grooming minors and vulnerable IS ILLEGAL.

Is she really that thick
Slowly coming back that’s laughable you’ve not been away making tiktoks on a train cooking live being a moderator reading tattle 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hold your hands up and apologise to all those you taken money off admit what you’ve said along with the baseball bat man for the vile video he made with the skanky one 😡 your followers are children along with vulnerable as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Scamley has been on the phone singing 'let me show you what your missing...paradise' telling her how much he has made. She has a holiday (she needs to kids &vulnerable)to pay for she will be back clicking her cocky fingers doing her stupid dance in no time. MH affects everyone differently you never know someones internal battles with their demons However...dancing round like a dick while you financially groom people on the internet and sit begging for 3 days solid then hide away and cry because people are calling you out for it ? Well that will take its toll if you already struggle DO BETTER CLAIRE 🙄 this is definitely just the run up to a massive beg fest
Yes 🙌🏼 totally agree don’t forget tokfest soon be a lot of people there can you cope with that as I know people who do suffer from anxiety & mental health and that’s the last place they’d want to go to 😳

• Heart
You can see that she is mentally unwell, by how addicted to tik tok she is , that being said it does not excuse her sense of importance and entitlement and certainly does not excuse taking advantage of vulnerable people and kids. I genuinely think her friendship with the Manleys is toxic, it definitely brings out the worst in her. When you look at her older videos before they were pally , her demeanour is much more timid.

Reactions: 8
Awaiting the "I'm back, I'm stronger than ever, the bullies won't win" post in time for a weekend of begging
Yes she’ll be coming back again with that old chestnut…. your the strongest person on hear begbare you made tiktok and cooked live YES I’ll say it again as you seem to forget 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.