Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The medication she's now on? Wow, glad it's not my GP just prescribing meds because she cant handle the truth....drama comes so easily to her!!
I thought she was already on meds anyway. She's said in the past she has EUPD/BPD...

Oh looky hear yet another of claires socials advertising where her kids go to school, I don't agree with the emailing of schools etc but if you are going to be a social media "influencer" at least try and protect your kids ffs.
Police will have told her how stupid it is to have her kids school uniforms on show. She's so lapse with safety.

Reactions: 8
The beg HAS deleted the 48hr video.

I stand surprised. She’s probably only done it because she’s getting Tiktok withdrawals, she’ll be back by a week.
We knew she wouldn’t disappear 😢
New Instagram post:

Might need an inhaler to read the caption as there's no grammar or punctuation. She needs to stop acting the victim.

View attachment 1039471View attachment 1039472
What a load of twaddle nothing was imagined I seen with my own eyes & heard 😳 …You got found out accept it & apologise to those you conned !

Reactions: 6
Just checked. She finally deleted the pictures of her kids in school uniform from her Instagram. You're welcome, Claire. Feel free to continue to follow Tattle for more tips on:

- How to run a business legally.
- How to keep your children safe online.
- How not to beg.
- How not to play the victim.

We're taking requests for "how to delete your social media accounts" if that's of interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she really had mental health why would she post social media I know people who have mental health and cannot even get out of bed all for attention in my opinion
Exactly baffles me when they say this yet she was ok a 3 day live last week out of GREED 🤬

Just checked. She finally deleted the pictures of her kids in school uniform from her Instagram. You're welcome, Claire. Feel free to continue to follow Tattle for more tips on:

- How to run a business legally.
- How to keep your children safe online.
- How not to beg.
- How not to play the victim.

We're taking requests for "how to delete your social media accounts" if that's of interest.
We are a caring community to help those who post personal things then blame others for their stupidity !

Reactions: 10
She is making a mockery of mental health. That woman is a fraud & a liar!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she bringing the pasta? 🤣 🤣

I'm sorry, I thought she was broken?
So broken down that she’s going live to cook scarebare please go back and look at your posts your saying your suffering with mental health anxiety whatever you want to call it yet you’ll parade yourself cooking on a live PLEASE lovely take a step back for your sanity & ours 😳

The medication she's now on? Wow, glad it's not my GP just prescribing meds because she cant handle the truth....drama comes so easily to her!!
My doctor would laugh at me
She would think I'm joking
You know cause of the real mental health issues I have

My doctor would laugh at me
She would think I'm joking
You know cause of the real mental health issues I have
The way these people throw around mental health now days I don’t get it !

Reactions: 7
Oh looky hear yet another of claires socials advertising where her kids go to school, I don't agree with the emailing of schools etc but if you are going to be a social media "influencer" at least try and protect your kids ffs.
When you use your kids for likes and views at you could at least attempt some basic safeguarding and not have their school badges, or even their school colours, on show !!!
For what reason would anyone contact the school !? IF someone did does it not occur to her that it could easily be another parent who might have concerns that her social media presence could bring issues to the school 🤷🏼‍♀️. Tbh It really wouldn’t surprise me if the school contacted scarebear themself as THEY had concerns for the childrens safeguarding, or lack of, online. If it was the school I worked in we would definitely have called scarebear in after all the social media ‘hype’ over the weekend, simply to check the children were not affected and to reiterate the importance of keeping kids safe online.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When you use your kids for likes and views at you could at least attempt some basic safeguarding and not have their school badges, or even their school colours, on show !!!
For what reason would anyone contact the school !? IF someone did does it not occur to her that it could easily be another parent who might have concerns that her social media presence could bring issues to the school 🤷🏼‍♀️. Tbh It really wouldn’t surprise me if the school contacted scarebear themself as THEY had concerns for the childrens safeguarding, or lack of, online. If it was the school I worked in we would definitely have called scarebear in after all the social media ‘hype’ over the weekend, simply to check the children were not affected and to reiterate the importance of keeping kids safe online.
👏🏻👏🏻💯 Facts

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh FFS do they expect us to believe this bollocks??

Again - I’m putting my body language skills to use… you’ve over emphasised the “phone call” Tom.

She’s left TT because she can’t face the world of social media right now…. So she’s going live on your profile instead ????

Wow … just WOW !!!

But you’ve already said previously (many times) that it’s over a 2 hour car journey…. But she will be cooking on your live at 5 tonight?? Righty Ho then either the kids aren’t in school or I smell yet another rat here 😂😂 again over emphasised the PHONE CALL and the reiterating fact that she’s been at her sisters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🚨🚨ATTENTION ALL TATTLERS 🚨🚨
Please note the Oscar awards ceremony will commence @5pm this evening with a star performance from the hotly tipped winner in the category of the 'Best Dramatic Performance' & 'Best Dramatic Exit' accompanied by some other nominees in the categories 'Best Tantrum', 'Best Beggar', 'Best Depiction of a Garden Gnome Wielding a Baseball Bat' to name but a few.
Unfortunately, there will be NO nominess in attendance for the category of 'Best dressed'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Claire isn’t delayed in traffic though travelling from her sisters or Andy and the kids for that matter 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.