Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's still a lot for a breakfast as well , unless it's a one off , which we know isn't isn't case for her .

Reactions: 6
Well this is lie, we know Claire has 3 of everything 😂
So obviously maths ain't her strong point either?
Small tin of beans 156 calories
2 low fat sausage 148 calories
2 bacon medallions 114 calories
2 slices of Hovis 176 calories
2 poached eggs 143 calories

I make that 737 calories....🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm really confused by her,why is she playing a mental health crisis because of "bullies" I've not seen anyone bully her, I've seen facts and I've seen opinions, something everyone is entitled to air. Nobody has bullied her out of her family home like she's barking on 🙄 she's still having a temper tantrum because dhb passed her in a GAME on TikTok 😂 she still made a good 2-3k over the entirety of the weekend begging saga so I dunno what her problem is...

Reactions: 12
She’s just pissed off it was going round tik tok about her having money off kids, so she had to play the sympathy card for herself. If her kids were so affected and whatever else she’s came out with, why did she bugger off on the train and also sat making tik toks, if tik tok was so toxic to her and bullying she could have pressed delete App on her phone. She’s an idiot, she got caught out scavenging and is gutted cos she knows she looks an embarrassment and I bet people in real life know about this too!

Reactions: 10
So obviously maths ain't her strong point either?
Small tin of beans 156 calories
2 low fat sausage 148 calories
2 bacon medallions 114 calories
2 slices of Hovis 176 calories
2 poached eggs 143 calories

I make that 737 calories....🤔🤔
lying & breaking copywrite law is her strong point :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s now not accepting any accounts on any social media so she can take social media influencer out the bio the silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Instagram post:

Might need an inhaler to read the caption as there's no grammar or punctuation. She needs to stop acting the victim.

Screenshot_20220204_141136.jpg
Screenshot_20220204_141236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New Instagram post:

Might need an inhaler to read the caption as there's no grammar or punctuation. She needs to stop acting the victim.

View attachment 1039471View attachment 1039472
I actually think she’s playing up to mental health once again.

The way she’s worded it making her seem manic. Definitely another scheme of hers for sympathy. She’s seen how much attention Shann has got from acting insane and she’s jumping on the bandwagon.

Also pointing out the medication and self worth which she’s never spoke on before. It’s all a ploy to get people to forget how awful she acted last weekend.

Reactions: 11
New Instagram post:

View attachment 1039471View attachment 1039472
All self pity what lies have been told about her?

Shes soo greedy,manipulative and money obsessed look her she used to sell 9 personalised keyrings for 25 quid so why are the mankeys 5 quid for one?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

The way she’s worded it making her seem manic. Definitely another scheme of hers for sympathy. She’s seen how much attention Shann has got from acting insane and she’s jumping on the bandwagon.
Definitely. It was the whole "get back to my babies" comment she made the other day which showed me she's after the "Shan sympathy".

Claire seems to forget the tit she's put other people through alongside the debt people have gotten themselves into because of her constant begging.

Reactions: 11

Also pointing out the medication and self worth which she’s never spoke on before. It’s all a ploy to get people to forget how awful she acted last weekend.
If she really had mental health why would she post social media I know people who have mental health and cannot even get out of bed all for attention in my opinion

Reactions: 8
The medication she's now on? Wow, glad it's not my GP just prescribing meds because she cant handle the truth....drama comes so easily to her!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.