Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took her for all money she could get

Another tik tok who is bullying ? Not us Who is making videos of her ? Not us Who is raising awareness for underage financial grooming ? We are let make a stand to all the creators who are begging instead of working hard for their money
I’ve no words 😶 she’s beyond help ….I keep saying it but what about the video that’s been all over tiktok about her baseball bat other half with the manky one calling DHB a weirdo ? ? How do you think that looks ? And you go on about bullying it’s not bullying from us in here (HEAR) only the truth is ever spoken and trying to help people not get scammed by the likes of you beggars …RANT over 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry Claire do you recall the things your husband has said? The threats he has made and the disgusting comments Tom has said but you guys are just so perfect!!! NOT!!

TOM AND CLAIRE you have to think too yourselves when you are both getting more criticism and trolls on your vids than Shann who had her kids removed and is dancing, laughing high on drugs and doesn't even know where her own kids are living ...YOUR OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG READ THAT AGAIN AND THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Claire your latest video, please…. It’s embarrassing for your family, you cannot lip sync and you are acting like a teenager. Please do yourself a favour and leave the content making to actual creators and grab ya fave choccy bikkie and have a brew and a dazzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Mrs K has put another cryptic post on🤔 I’m hoping she’s on her way to spill the tea

• Wow
  • Heart
I see Mrs K has put another cryptic post on🤔 I’m hoping she’s on her way to spill the tea
It makes me more mad knowing scare had her in her home.. befriended her and then just used her and chucked her to the side :( I hope Mrs K is ok and just to let you know we’ve got your back if you need us! 💖💖💖 you’re worth far more than that!

• Heart
Feel as if we need to start charging Claire at this point. We are her content. You're boring now, Claire. Nobody wants to see a million negative posts of a person pretending to be a victim.

If you read here, Mrs Kirby, we stand with you.

It makes me more mad knowing scare had her in her home.. befriended her and then just used her and chucked her to the side :( I hope Mrs K is ok and just to let you know we’ve got your back if you need us! 💖💖💖 you’re worth far more than that!
The way she treated Mrs Kirby, alongside others, has been disgusting. Using them all as personal bank accounts and baby sitters. Wonder who's been roped into looking after the kids this weekend... It'll be Jenny no doubt. Jenny's another one that they take for a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Andy and Tom both suffer from small man syndrome… which is quite common in small dogs too 😂🤣 but anyway, I think all of them should be thanking their lucky stars they aren’t being taken to court for libel, defamation of character and slander. I showed my partner and his words were… I’d wipe the floor with them the correct legal way if that was said about me. And he then laughed about Andy’s baseball bat threat.., and said he’s more scared of the rogue goose we rescued last week😂🤣 not to mention the mentality of the comments… I can imagine them giving great parenting advice and knowledge the scuzz-buckets . I feel for their kids! No bright future for them having parents like that, which is terrible. My eldest has just been accepted to a grammar college which is so exciting and shows that despite lockdown, we as a family put the hours in during lockdown, like many other decent parents did too , and he’s blooming and making his own path, and didn’t spend our lock time hooked on tiktok fleecing Kids. Bragging, yes but it’s actually something to brag about. Not lifetime free toby, or a an iPhone pro max 13 😂🤣

• Heart
Andy and Tom both suffer from small man syndrome… which is quite common in small dogs too 😂🤣 but anyway, I think all of them should be thanking their lucky stars they aren’t being taken to court for libel, defamation of character and slander. I showed my partner and his words were… I’d wipe the floor with them the correct legal way if that was said about me. And he then laughed about Andy’s baseball bat threat.., and said he’s more scared of the rogue goose we rescued last week😂🤣 not to mention the mentality of the comments… I can imagine them giving great parenting advice and knowledge the scuzz-buckets . I feel for their kids! No bright future for them having parents like that, which is terrible. My eldest has just been accepted to a grammar college which is so exciting and shows that despite lockdown, we as a family put the hours in during lockdown, like many other decent parents did too , and he’s blooming and making his own path, and didn’t spend our lock time hooked on tiktok fleecing Kids. Bragging, yes but it’s actually something to brag about. Not lifetime free toby, or a an iPhone pro max 13 😂🤣
Even Toby carvery doesn’t want mankey 😂😂

Well done to your son on getting into grammar college 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened to all becks videos 👀👀

There’s a few members I’ve not seen since Monday too 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the comment sounds like it’s one of begbare underage minions 😳
I’ve not seen the comment as there is nothing there on the thread now but it wouldn’t surprise me if BegBear got her minions to give this lovely lady hate now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Even Toby carvery doesn’t want mankey 😂😂

Well done to your son on getting into grammar college 🥰
😂🤣😂🤣 ahh yes my mistake! They’ve been dropped haven’t they! Not surprised! I really can’t see what they give? To their followers I mean, it’s crazy!

and thank you 🥰 he’s doing what he enjoys so it will never hopefully be a job in the future that he hates, you just want them to have the best future possible don’t you😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the comment sounds like it’s one of begbare underage minions 😳
Thankfully it’s gone now I did report it 😡 (it said heard a lot about you ) 😡

I’ve not seen the comment as there is nothing there on the thread now but it wouldn’t surprise me if BegBear got her minions to give this lovely lady hate now
It’s gone I reported it and the account unless mrs Kirby seen it herself 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What happened to all becks videos 👀👀

There’s a few members I’ve not seen since Monday too 😬
Ahhh there all gone….?? She was live I think last night so she’s safe.
I think another register is in order. Who’s not present and accounted for? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thankfully it’s gone now I did report it 😡 (it said heard a lot about you ) 😡

It’s gone I reported it and the account unless mrs Kirby seen it herself 👀
What was the name of the account?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Mrs K’s recent tiktoks ? Very interesting ! So glad she wised up to them lot and their begging ways !

Ahhh there all gone….?? She was live I think last night so she’s safe.
I think another register is in order. Who’s not present and accounted for? 😂
Which videos have gone ? I can still see ones from a day ago so not sure if I missed any ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.