Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this for Claire and Tom just had this from google
After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government. After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.

Reactions: 6
They hate the truth and anything that shows them in a negative manner, on the live this evening Claire and Tom were talking about unkind comments or something (think they were on about this site) so I said what about Tom and Andy calling people groomers and perverts and she blocked me straight away 😂
That’s all they are good at BLOCKING hilarious really it just shows what they are don’t like the TRUTH

Reactions: 7
Scarebares new videos 🤷🏼‍♀️Well we all know your annoying & you played the mental health card saying you were leaving tiktok you were never going to we all knew that 😳 and baseball man doing a work vide like the one you posted now come on really he’s not in the same league as that guy 😳
Hahaha. We wrote the script for that one. What did we all say?
Soon enough she will come back with a bully’s won’t win video

Reactions: 8
After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government. After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.
Morning Claire Andy Tom Lucy 👋 enjoy the FACTUAL reading 📰

Hahaha. We wrote the script for that one. What did we all say?
Soon enough she will come back with a bully’s won’t win video
💯 we did & why because we see through bull 💩 & LIES

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 4
And the Stop Brexit petition had over 5 million signatures……….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And the Stop Brexit petition had over 5 million signatures……….
Im worried they will have stopped action on the HS2 petition to take down Tattle life if I’m honest. I mean Tom claims people from HEAR have been arrested 😂

Maybe he should contact Peter Kay to order to write his script for a comeback tour

• Haha
Just dropping this here.. since Manley and Claire think we’ve done something illegal :) or can get us arrested 🙃 we don’t doxx.. we don’t encourage people to harass you.. we aren’t trolls as we don’t go into your lives harrassing you, despite what you think! That’s not us :)
We simply discuss our hate at your begging and your wrong doing which is opinions and not illegal.
There are a few tips there though for you both.. but you should already know this since you’ve spoken to the police! Also it clearly isn’t causing you much distress or you’d stay off the internet all together :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just dropping this here.. since Manley and Claire think we’ve done something illegal :) or can get us arrested 🙃 we don’t doxx.. we don’t encourage people to harass you.. we aren’t trolls as we don’t go into your lives harrassing you, despite what you think! That’s not us :)
We simply discuss our hate at your begging and your wrong doing which is opinions and not illegal.
There are a few tips there though for you both.. but you should already know this since you’ve spoken to the police! Also it clearly isn’t causing you much distress or you’d stay off the internet all together :)
ScareBeg is a brave little rebel isn’t she?
She ignores the police to go back online
She has some kind of wonder cure for mental health problems, the way she bounces back after 4 days, think she should concentrate on marketing that, it’ll be worth billions in revenue. She won’t need TikTok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ScareBeg is a brave little rebel isn’t she?
She ignores the police to go back online
She has some kind of wonder cure for mental health problems, the way she bounces back after 4 days, think she should concentrate on marketing that, it’ll be worth billions in revenue. She won’t need TikTok
I mean I think she needs to become a councillor because I’ve had meds, counselling, endless books, and I still can’t shift my anxiety and depression and ive struggled 15 years + so I’d like to know how she can confidently go on lives.. make videos.. visit her friends.. coz I can’t pay for my own stuff in a shop 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you See the live yesterday when she mentioned her block list 🤣🤣 saying to Tom how big it was. She said they would have a field day if she unblocked them.
now if you haven’t done anything wrong why is your block list so long you beg?

manke said he was going to duel Lucy at tea time I didn’t see them go back live? Are they still trying to get on the leader board?
It ends Sunday, chop chop Mankey.
I see how their views have dropped. I reported about 30 accounts who commented on her live 20 have been removed 👏👏 all underage kids.
If she keeps taking and begging for gifts I’m going to get my neighbour to inform her local police. Maybe they can go have a word with her about her taking money of ten years olds and vulnerable adults. She should have a warning at least. She’s disgusting 😡

• Heart
Did you See the live yesterday when she mentioned her block list 🤣🤣 saying to Tom how big it was. She said they would have a field day if she unblocked them.

manke said he was going to duel Lucy at tea time I didn’t see them go back live? Are they still trying to get on the leader board?
I see how their views have dropped. I reported about 30 accounts who commented on her live 20 have been removed 👏👏 all underage kids.
If she keeps taking and begging for gifts I’m going to get my neighbour to inform her local police. Maybe they can go have a word with her about her taking money of ten years olds and vulnerable adults. She should have a warning at least. She’s disgusting 😡
He’s no longer doing the leaderboard, said he didn’t realise how hard it was to get on it… SO!! He’s doing the one thing he’d said he’d never do again.. the competition! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Yes why would you block so many people ? Same for manky blocking for stating the truth 🤷🏼‍♀️Oh he’s on tomorrow apparently whatever comp he’s doing I don’t understand them see others getting gifts no begging & actually thanking their gifters after the battle does manky go to such lengths not that I’ve seen ! He did the last battle last night at 11 got enough gifts in his bank account for it ….tho dedicated a day to removing tattle with the petition his own words they’ll get the signatures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow I'm speechless at this.
I know who they are and I know Andy's family- they are disgusted at what they see on Tik Tok and how they are behaving for anyone and everyone to view.
They constantly expose their children to the whole world showing their daily routines etc.
Poor kids - they won't know what normal is.
Mental health & unable to work because of it? I don't think so acting like she does.

If you're reading this give your heads a wobble!

This is my view and in no way bullying!:)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know who they are and I know Andy's family- they are disgusted at what they see on Tik Tok and how they are behaving for anyone and everyone to view.
They constantly expose their children to the whole world showing their daily routines etc.
Mental health & unable to work because of it? I don't think so acting like she does.

Welcome! They read here. Claire has said before that Andy's family dislike her... Can see exactly why.

Reactions: 17

Wow, so it isn’t just tattlers that see how manipulative she is? I would be ashamed to call her family or him the way he has behaved recently. Never thought Andy would get involved in the begging but he’s shown his true colours recently.
Poor kids don’t understand how damaging her mother is being by posting all there drama everyday.

• Heart

Spill spill spill
I think I’m gonna like you 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.