Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scare bear is leaving again … because of what’s in HEAR … someone phoned the school and now she lives in fear… but the diets still going well with 3millin calories a day…. Meanwhile the beans are about to be spilled by the lovely Mrs K

new thread suggestion 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I only joined HEAR a few weeks ago 👀🤣

I just been looking through some old pods and seen these. So she threatened with the police in December and said they will get everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? Also Andy was threatening women?
I think the police actually need to investigate them yet more I’m reading. Who the hell do Andy think he is.
someone contact Tyrone and get me in the ring with Andy pandy.

Have she left tiktok before then?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How do you get caught today and in court tomorrow.
i think it’s a play on words caught and court with a bit of a coded message …. I don’t think she means literally 24 hours later lol although maybe it’s a dig At Claire in more ways than one with her quick police acting force 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is not a drill. I repeat. This is not a drill.

Claire has unfollowed Mrs Kirby on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So much for them still being friends
She just used that beautiful soul for her money
I hope Claire and Andy are utterly ashamed of themselves. This definitely confirms the fall out and in my view confirms Mrs K’s post is about Claire … too coincidental for it all to be the same time.

Reactions: 12
thread title suggestion
Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone start the new thread lol we have so much to discuss 😂
Someone do something please 😩 I have to sleep soon got a really early start and a busy day tomorrow but I just need more 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 Claire this is not done WE are not going anywhere 🤪👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I hope Claire and Andy are utterly ashamed of themselves. This definitely confirms the fall out and in my view confirms Mrs K’s post is about Claire … too coincidental for it all to be the same time.
If I was Mrs Kirby I’d out her on a video as scarebare made a few yesterday didn’t she 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.