Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he should have the gofundme in kyles families name shouldn’t he not his. I would rather donate to Kyle and his family than people like carebear.

Reactions: 7
Also the gofund me is in his name and not kyles family
Have you got the link? He seems very desperate for money lately he was mega beggy when the comp was on and kept mentioning having "big battles" with Albanians not sure if he ever did.

Reactions: 7
Have you got the link? He seems very desperate for money lately he was mega beggy when the comp was on and kept mentioning having "big battles" with Albanians not sure if he ever did.

This is the link diglet

Reactions: 2
I think he did a big battle with rickstar ? I know dan went live with rickstar before his battle with rightguys and rickstar said that he would donate his winnings to dan for luke .however i dont know if he has now but 2 days after he hadnt

Reactions: 3
Thanks! It says your donation will benefit Mark Brown
He should have changed it to the families name, things like this always end up going wrong, remember the mankeys did one for the smithy family and apparently had some of the cash!

Reactions: 5
He should have changed it to the families name, things like this always end up going wrong, remember the mankeys did one for the smithy family and apparently had some of the cash!
I rememember with the mankeys they ended up putting in the smithys agent name and then eventually it got changed to the smithys when they eventually said they wpuld have it

I rememember with the mankeys they ended up putting in the smithys agent name and then eventually it got changed to the smithys when they eventually said they wpuld have it
The smithys are the biggest scroungers on that app, absolutely cannot stand them! So did the mankeys have any money off what was raised or was it all just rumours on there?

Reactions: 6
The smithys are the biggest scroungers on that app, absolutely cannot stand them! So did the mankeys have any money off what was raised or was it all just rumours on there?
It was the other darryl that kept saying that the manleys had them dont know if they actually did .however from what ive read about that daryl he dosnt seem a nice person either .yeah i used to like the smithys but cant stand them either now

Yeah he should have the gofundme in kyles families name shouldn’t he not his. I would rather donate to Kyle and his family than people like carebear.
Is that GFM thing not similar to what the Smithy Family promote where by the person doing also gets something, I don't know was just wondering why it says in small letters Mark will get something in small letters.

Exactly, why bother with the gifts everyone has proven people will donate to a direct link, I wouldn't trust RG as far as I could throw him hes a very strange man.
Nope me either. Especially after that make up competition too.

He was cheating on that and ending his battles every 3 seconds and so so desperate to get in top 10, I saw an awful side to him during that so I unfollowed. I wish him all the best with his baby but he really irritated me during that comp

Reactions: 6
So if be reaches ten thousand how much will he personally get.
All of if becacuase it shows only his name unless he puts it into the families name then it would go to the little boy he wouldnt get anything though

All of if becacuase it shows only his name unless he puts it into the families name then it would go to the little boy he wouldnt get anything though
If you look at the GFM in small writing it says something about he would profit by the GFM, I can't look myself to closely because I'm not on his live or his friends.

• Wow
I don’t get why he’s battling? Surely it’d be better for people to donate straight to the gfm. TikTok will take half of it so he’s losing money for what he’s raising for. Makes no sense

Maybe should have took a few minutes to learn the words before recording that....lmao 🤣🤣🤣
God forgive yous!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Please don't say it's another knowledgeable lip syncing stare off centre and finger point video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.