Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nosy arse cannot stand the suspense I am going to pop. Mrs K your lip syching is spot on such a shame Claire didnt pick up some tips.
i was going to say the same …. Her lip synching is ace. Claire must be gutted 😂😂

Mrs K I won’t say I’m sorry if I’m not if you just spill the beans …. 😂

Big shout out to our Brian (you must be from here) for commenting on the vid via another video. Absolute classic. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the one on claires insta? Be a good un n upload it on hear .. do ya know what a mean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just go to check Mrs Kirby post - Be right back 🤣🤣
Have anyone seen Shan’s recent video? She said she’s not going to be silenced and was going live. I caught the end of her live and everyone was saying did carebare report your account? People spamming comments. Then others were saying “dreams do come true” when someone mentioned Carebeg has left TikTok 🤣🤣🤣👏

Shan was ignoring the comments.
Then people were fuming as she didn’t say anything she just ended the live. 👀 maybe who ever it was contacted her before she went live and begged her not to. I don’t know but it’s strange. Mrs Kirby and Shan doing videos. Maybe Shan is on about carebeg!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the one on claires insta? Be a good un n upload it on hear .. do ya know what a mean?
Pleeease someone do the deed ???

DISCLAIMER...This is not facts but also not a lie if ya know I mean ? Its just supposition straight from my brain but what if ????

It is about the big friendly carebare and was the final straw that made her run and hide ? Never mind bailiffs at the door, cease and desist notices left right and centre, requests for refunds for gifts and tat, being fully exposed for being a complete beg, mums at the school gates (and teachers) fully knowing how you spend your weekends (begging from young and vulnerable) but a lovely lady who you took the piss out of with your daughters catchphrase and who you used and abused finding out something bad enough to turn you over to the rozzas for ??? Well well well imagine. (Some truths have been dramatised for entertainment purposes)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just go to check Mrs Kirby post - Be right back 🤣🤣
Have anyone seen Shan’s recent video? She said she’s not going to be silenced and was going live. I caught the end of her live and everyone was saying did carebare report your account? People spamming comments. Then others were saying “dreams do come true” when someone mentioned Carebeg has left TikTok 🤣🤣🤣👏

Shan was ignoring the comments.
Then people were fuming as she didn’t say anything she just ended the live. 👀 maybe who ever it was contacted her before she went live and begged her not to. I don’t know but it’s strange. Mrs Kirby and Shan doing videos. Maybe Shan is on about carebeg!
Shann's live was very strange, she did the video saying she was going to speak up.......went live and sang into a microphone for 2 hours straight or whatever it was??

Reactions: 2
What’s been said on Instagram? I don’t follow her and would not give her the satisfaction of pressing the follow button 🤣🤣 what she saying now?

Shann's live was very strange, she did the video saying she was going to speak up.......went live and sang into a microphone for 2 hours straight or whatever it was??
I know, I really don’t understand why she put that video up and then didn’t say anything.

Reactions: 2
Hear hear Claire
It is far from over coz it won’t stop until the begging has been disabled on TikTok. Get back to family fun by all means but the begging I’m not ok with.

Reactions: 3
This is far from over? Who she threatening now 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
she want to watch her behaviour on social media considering she got a police investigation going on with us all. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.