Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumz you might come back on and we’ve all been locked up cos of carebear 😂😂😂
No crime committed. No threats (unlike andy) no harassment, no stalking, infact if anything we’ve helped in certain aspects of her business 😬 coz now she has the proper info to make it legal and better

Reactions: 10
Mumz you might come back on and we’ve all been locked up cos of carebear 😂😂😂
Or I will have the NEEEEE NAWWWS sirens high speed chasing me down tne motorway today
But it’s ok. I have all your names saved for visiting passes. Mind you. We could all be sharing a cell, nah sharing a wing, theres too many of us
Prisoners in cell block C (in honour of Claire of course)

Have the best time! 💖
Thanks
Maybe I should have invited the Hales to Peppa Pig World. Home from home

This threads less than a week old!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m back with my body language skills (yes Claire it’s what I do for a living… it’s called a JOB… anyhow) but shaking your head
Guys. It’s page 46 of 50. I won’t be around to make a new thread unless the posting slows down and waits til Monday, and don’t think it will. Hopefully someone will make a new thread when the time comes. Popped in to look at Clairebegs 48 hour post. A lot of well wishers but nobody has asked her to reconsider and stay. Keep out of trouble guys lol see you in a couple of days x
Come on be honest now… are you leaving under police advice…. Because you don’t feel safe 😂😂

PS Dori’s latest vid is so appropriate for Scare Bear’s leaving party don’t you think 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread is moving at the speed of light atm 🤣🤣....i would love to know what the lies are she keeps talking about...what lies have been told about her??
No way she will leave she will come back with a oh the bullies won't win video....she has a holiday to pay for after all!!

• Haha
I've seen no lies at all, I wanted to ask about the fun and games you mentioned, could you point the way because I must have missed that, I did not miss the constant demands for come on we need over and over, the evil stares and the nasty snapping at anyone who dares to speak. You and Andy together with the Manley's are a very toxic combination we don't need it's vulgar.

• Heart
Suggestion for new thread… Parades her kids online day after day… then takes her bacon home to play when she doesn’t like what the police have to say

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a load of shite ! She says ‘they know where my kids go school’ but IF and it’s a big IF someone has contacted the school did she ever consider that it wouldn’t be hard for anyone to know as she walks them to school, shows street names, her address and phone number was on Andy’s business page etc.
I worked in a school for many years and was involved in safeguarding, had we been contacted then we would definitely have spoken to the parents about keeping their kids safe and not parading them online for the sake of a few likes…good rapport or not ! Also, the big IF, someone has emailed the school it won’t be DHB or his team as that’s not what they are about. Maybe the school contacted them and told them a few home truths !

Let's do a Thursday morning update:

- Claire's Tik Tok remains up. It is now a private account.
- The departure video has 19k views, 400 comments. Only 3 of those are from other "big" creators - Mankey's, Diddy Dan and gobby Gascoigne.
- The Hales Backup account is now private.
- Claire has deactivated her carebare85 Facebook page.
- Claire's business Facebook group has been deleted.
- Claire's weight loss group is still there.
- Claire's business Instagram page is now private.
- Claire's main Instagram page is now private. She's been busy deleting posts and followers. Unfortunately the photos of her children in their school uniforms with visible logos are still there.

• Haha
Let's do a Thursday morning update:

- Claire's Tik Tok remains up. It is now a private account.
- The departure video has 19k views, 400 comments. Only 3 of those are from other "big" creators - Mankey's, Diddy Dan and gobby Gascoigne.
- The Hales Backup account is now private.
- Claire has deactivated her carebare85 Facebook page.
- Claire's business Facebook group has been deleted.
- Claire's weight loss group is still there.
- Claire's business Instagram page is now private.
- Claire's main Instagram page is now private. She's been busy deleting posts and followers. Unfortunately the photos of her children in their school uniforms with visible logos are still there.
Thank you for the update 🙌🏼 So if they didn’t do anything wrong why all this 😂 I’m having pasta withdrawal issues 🤣

• Haha
I know we can't work her mind out it would take a trained person to do that, but what would be the idea of anyone contacting the school, what I'm trying to say is were they trying to help because of the children's welfare I'm not sure I understand what she means it just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 3
I know we can't work her mind out it would take a trained person to do that, but what would be the idea of anyone contacting the school, what I'm trying to say is were they trying to help because of the children's welfare I'm not sure I understand what she means it just doesn't make sense.
I've heard of it happening before with other creators/influencers on other platforms. People contacting schools. I don't personally agree with doing so, unless there was a real urgent concern (from what I've seen, I don't believe there is - I think they could parent better and put their kids first. I worry for the kids safety because of how lapse they have been with locations and logos). But when you call yourself an influencer online, you have to put your family's safety first because you're opening yourself up to this kind of scrutiny. It's going to happen especially when you're controversial on your chosen platform.

Like I said, I don't agree with anyone contacting the school but I doubt it was anything other than someone complaining about them being begs online.

I've heard of it happening before with other creators/influencers on other platforms. People contacting schools. I don't personally agree with doing so, unless there was a real urgent concern (from what I've seen, I don't believe there is - I think they could parent better and put their kids first. I worry for the kids safety because of how lapse they have been with locations and logos). But when you call yourself an influencer online, you have to put your family's safety first because you're opening yourself up to this kind of scrutiny. It's going to happen especially when you're controversial on your chosen platform.

Like I said, I don't agree with anyone contacting the school but I doubt it was anything other than someone complaining about them being begs online.
Yes I totally agree involving children is definitely a No-no, unless as you say there is reason for concern but then would that not be social services, anyway I don't believe it I think she's trying to turn people against popular people same way as Mankey tried to do.

I echo all of this. IF someone has contacted school then it’s bang out of order… BUT… I don’t see why anyone would? To say what??
They aren’t abusive to the children. Yes they could parent better but it’s not an abuse situation. So why would anyone contact school?

my guess is that one or the parents (or several) or the school themselves have taken issue IF anything has been said. BUT I stand by my post yesterday of Munchausen’s - she is a chronic attention seeker.

her body language in that post spoke volumes…. I know… I’m trained to do read body language- I work in a court.

She brought too much emphasis on the “sisters leaf” falling on her shoulder….. wasn’t a bit upset…. INFACT was still smirking and cocky but the big giveaway for me was the shaking of her head when she was talking about the police, accounts etc

My guess is she is running for cover because they were outed with the competition… she was outed when Mrs K showed Signs of lifting the lid on what’s happened and she basically knows the pig is gonna hit the fan!!

Poor effort Claire. Poor effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have just seen right guys crying on Facebook live cos Kyle has only been given 2-3 months to live and he’s set up a gofundme to help raise money for him to do things with his family. Then you have these scruffy beggars thinking they deserve money for a bloody holiday and meals out etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have just seen right guys crying on Facebook live cos Kyle has only been given 2-3 months to live and he’s set up a gofundme to help raise money for him to do things with his family. Then you have these scruffy beggars thinking they deserve money for a bloody holiday and meals out etc.
Ive also just seen that hes going live on tiktok for gifts that will go towards it but as we have seen over the last few days surely he cant just put the gofund me into his bio for it to be paid directly to that rather than gifts ?

Reactions: 8
Ive also just seen that hes going live on tiktok for gifts that will go towards it but as we have seen over the last few days surely he cant just put the gofund me into his bio for it to be paid directly to that rather than gifts ?
Exactly, why bother with the gifts everyone has proven people will donate to a direct link, I wouldn't trust RG as far as I could throw him hes a very strange man.

• Heart
Exactly, why bother with the gifts everyone has proven people will donate to a direct link, I wouldn't trust RG as far as I could throw him hes a very strange man.
Also the gofund me is in his name and not kyles family

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.