Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she used that actual sound this morning 😂

She always uses sounds completely out of context too.
😄 🤣 😂 😆 🎶 🎵 stop lying why you always lying stop bleeping lying 🎶 🎵

I was going to feel a little violated and trolled but then I thought No I'm actually quite funny 😄 😆 😅

Oh crazy claire take your deluded self off for a few days the kids and andy will be fine probably glad of the break of your self-centred overfeeding demanding domineering ways bless them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like she travelling on a train ??

assuming she’s left Andy and the kids for the rest of the week 🤦🏼‍♂️ What she should of done is waited till Friday afternoon, gone down as a family and made a weekend of it. That’s what I would have done personally

It’s that smug look on her face !!

View attachment 1034155
Not sure these sort of posts help her. You know what ticks me off is people who do wrong then cry THEY are getting bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There she goes in a summer top in winter …oh dear she’s jumped from 3 to 4 on the coffee so now it’ll be 4 thins now 4 sausages 4 bacon 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There she goes in a summer top in winter …oh dear she’s jumped from 3 to 4 on the coffee so now it’ll be 4 thins now 4 sausages 4 bacon 🐷
Shes got her “boobies out top on”
On the train! Lol. She was ahowing them off on her insta as well. Bending down to the camera and squishing them together
Poor Nathan must cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If Andy had any sense about him, I’d kick her out completely, she’s the negative one in this situation, not saying the others are innocent but she seems to be the ring leader in all of this me me me look at me
She acts the victim more than anyone else. Such a draining person. Every video is a "woe is me" post. She's so weird.

On the train! Lol. She was ahowing them off on her insta as well. Bending down to the camera and squishing them together
Poor Nathan must cringe
Cracked me up when a fake child account called her fit on a live last week and she replied with "thank you, so are you" 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Poor Nathan must cringe
Somebody who professes she suffering mental health she’s knocking a few of these (woe me) sympathy videos out for the kiddies & vulnerable followers 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
I was just thinking to myself - if I never did anything wrong then I would not be hiding and not going lives anymore etc. I would stand tall and carry on with what I am doing.
Carebeg and Mankeys have stopped TikTok lives, closed business pages etc.
why hide if we are bullying and lying about you??
you obviously know it’s all true.
also I thought you have a police investigation going on carebeg?? Haven’t you got statements to make?? Enjoy your night away. Hopefully it will give you time to reflect on the kids and vulnerable people you have taken from.

Reactions: 15
I was just thinking to myself - if I never did anything wrong then I would not be hiding and not going lives anymore etc. I would stand tall and carry on with what I am doing.
Carebeg and Mankeys have stopped TikTok lives, closed business pages etc.
why hide if we are bullying and lying about you??
you obviously know it’s all true.
also I thought you have a police investigation going on carebeg?? Haven’t you got statements to make?? Enjoy your night away. Hopefully it will give you time to reflect on the kids and vulnerable people you have taken from.
👏🏻👏🏻 FACTS right there !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebody who professes she suffering mental health she’s knocking a few of these (woe me) sympathy videos out for the kiddies & vulnerable followers 😳
From what I've seen they tend to bring a whole lot more.

Reactions: 4
Is everyones merch orders delayed then or? Because she didn't do any over the weekend, supposedly doing them all day yesterday but now bleeping off in a trip to see family 😂
Either there's porkies being told when they said they've hit 100 orders,or she just can't be fucked now🤷

I give it a few more weeks and she will back out of doing their merch "it's too stressful"

• Haha
For someone who suffers with anxiety and hates traveling on trains alone, she's sat on a train and making videos while on the train. How can you do that if you have such bad anxiety etc?! Women has no clue

None of her recent posts make any sense does she not proof read stuff before posting?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is everyones merch orders delayed then or? Because she didn't do any over the weekend, supposedly doing them all day yesterday but now bleeping off in a trip to see family 😂
Either there's porkies being told when they said they've hit 100 orders,or she just can't be fucked now🤷

I give it a few more weeks and she will back out of doing their merch "it's too stressful"
Ben Rantz/Victor Trophies would have sent out all the merch by now. And it would be decent quality 😉

She said it'll take 6-8 weeks to get their website up and running. Really? I could get a decent quality, working website up easily within a day.

For someone who suffers with anxiety and hates traveling on trains alone, she's sat on a train and making videos while on the train. How can you do that if you have such bad anxiety etc?! Women has no clue

None of her recent posts make any sense does she not proof read stuff before posting?
Hope she doesn't claim PIP for all these falsely claimed mental health issues.

• Wow

I don’t think they sold enough
She’s not done anything since the Mankey weekend visit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4 blimmin tiktoks and shes not even got there yet
Her phone is her only friend

• Haha
First thing springs to mind, when you suffer with Anxiety you could NOT go on a train on you're own. Second thing , taking a break so you can get back to the babies makes me laugh, when you are at home you totally neglect the children over children on Tictok wonder how you can't see it as we do.

4 blimmin tiktoks and shes not even got there yet
Her phone is her only friend
She just can’t stay away 🤣

First thing springs to mind, when you suffer with Anxiety you could NOT go on a train on you're own. Second thing , taking a break so you can get back to the babies makes me laugh, when you are at home you totally neglect the children over children on Tictok wonder how you can't see it as we do.
I rarely go anywhere on my own. I feel like a child and get annoyed with myself but every step behind me or walking towards me or a car zooms past I panic and think something bad will happen. She’s not a bleeping clue about anxiety. I have to make sure my hubby’s name is first on the list for calls coz I won’t answer my phone if I don’t know who it is never mind sat on a train on my own speaking to my phone with a smile on my face l.. and you can forget about me asking for a coffee I’d turn away 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Bet she’s reading tattle on the train 🤣🤣
Hi Carebeg 👋

she says she’s been bullied on the app. How please?? What a few comments saying you take money of kids have made you close your business down??
Don’t lie, you been reading tattle life and have taken our advice 👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.