Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that’s meant to say live

Reactions: 1
She hasn't figured out it's here as opposed to hear yet God love her.

Reactions: 7
Begbare running away from baseball bat Andy and her kids for a night or two. How will they cope without copious amounts of pig products cooked for them?

Begbare is also deleting her Instagram business page at the weekend. Very odd move as most businesses have social media pages alongside their websites in order to advertise. Definitely hiding a lot.

Begbare also stated that nothing she has done with her business has been illegal...

- Selling copyright/licensed goods
- Raffles
- Selling baby grows and pyjamas without correct safety testing.
- Selling wax melts and candles without correct safety testing.
- Running a business from a council house without correct permission.
- Running a business without the correct insurance in place

The list is endless, Beggy.

Reactions: 15
I can’t find the Facebook page? What is it? x

i can’t find his Facebook page what is it please? It’s not coming up
Manleyfamily1 carebear85

They will never get that following on fb or insta because most of their followers in tiky toky are kids , bought and paid for or have multiple accounts keep trying though guys

Reactions: 4
That Jenny lettin is the lady who makes the melts
Melts who make melts

Oh my god the best

Reactions: 3
So glad I have my "alter ego" Facebook accounts....there's no stopping this Tattler Tom and Claire....and setting up a new account on FB is easy too

Reactions: 5
So claires leaving her family for a few days, when? Because she's traumatised? Because of the stuff she's done though...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.