Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone plz screenshot Scares face for me when she realises dhb is first. It’s so gonna happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well if he got that much for charity in such a short space of time can you imagine how much lazy Clare got sat on her arse all day taking from kids and the vulnerable and getting them in debt she needs reporting to Hmrc

Reactions: 8
Well if he got that much for charity in such a short space of time can you imagine how much lazy Clare got sat on her arse all day taking from kids and the vulnerable and getting them in debt she needs reporting to Hmrc
They’re on my email list, just waiting on dhb to go first so I can see their faces 🤣

Reactions: 5
A few have contacted HMRC but the more the better x

Reactions: 6
Andy's been sat watching DHB's live, mass reporting it. Heard Claire say "don't watch that on loud".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It has to be dosnt it for tax and stuff i remember katie franklin did a tiktok saying she had to get a accountant to help her sort it all out but again shes an actual creater and she dosnt play the games shes does videos and brands and stuff

Reactions: 3
I will update my report to benefit fraud tomorrow I am loving it dhb didnt even grt any big gifts either just imagine what that scumbag beggar has made ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST SCUMBAG 😀 😄 😅

Reactions: 8
Claire’s banned the word vulnerable and dhb
That’s effing vile
She knows she’s guilty of taking off vulnerable people that’s why

Reactions: 10
Scarebares filtered the words DHB and vulnerable from her live

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.