Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you look at the profile of the person who commented that ? I wasn’t sure if they were young or appear vulnerable (I know you can’t tell from a picture but sometimes their content gives you an idea 😞)
I just had a look and she doesn't appear vulnerable and looks in her late 20s early 30s.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As for the sniffling,
🐖 🐷 🐽 SNAFFLING 🐖 🐷 🐽
She’s meant to be dieting and helping other diet…why eat straight after tea ?? When I’ve been on a diet, or actually just as a general rule, I wait 20mins or so after tea as you then realise you are full and aren’t hungry for anything else. Never mind the Hales they should be called the inHales as that’s practically what they do with their food ! Snouts down and inhale 🐽🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s meant to be dieting and helping other diet…why eat straight after tea ?? When I’ve been on a diet, or actually just as a general rule, I wait 20mins or so after tea as you then realise you are full and aren’t hungry for anything else. Never mind the Hales they should be called the inHales as that’s practically what they do with their food ! Snouts down and inhale 🐽🤣
Just said despite eating Pizza Hut and KFC at the weekend they hadn't eaten much else.....WTF.....on Saturday they ate a full tea before bowling and 4 hours later were stuffing 4 massive pizzas down their necks. Sunday they had a Toby carvery.....and then ordered KFC.....greedy and obviously has a very short memory of what she's eaten.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't believe what I am seeing this morning!! She is live all day and saying please send the makeup gifts if you can, really?? How she has the brass neck to ask strangers for gifts is beyond me and again obsessed with the leaderboard at 8am!!
She has a teenage Son as well, how is he not totally embarrassed she is at home all day begging for money!! What example is that to set......Lanzarote here we come, paid for my gifts from twats on the internet who give their money to people for doing naff all!!

...I didn't know what a scutty was (although I had a good idea it was derogatory lol). Google it 🤣🤣
Very apt
It means dirty vagjayjay

The ONE competition shes done apart from this?
She’s from another world

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Course she’s on all day…she’s got a holiday to pay for now😂😂 Hate the way creators say “we’re 60th now” no there’s no WE, it’s for your gain.

Can’t stand Derby dan. Always licking his crusty lips and pouting as if the app is tinder. It gets on my nerves.
He thinks he's good looking. Bless him. Good to see he's started on the sniff early for the begathon today.

• Haha
Shes telling everyone how high each gift gets her

She needs 7 different gifters

Ffs. Poor Sandy must have got his double pay

• Angry
Tom's raging!! 🤣🤣
Oh anyone who sends him a certain gift he will follow them back......what complete scroungers!!

OMG Tom is still wearing that Tshirt!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Why the duck would ANYONE want to be followed by him? I'd be like a random, dirty woman following you in the street begging.....oh, wait a minute.....same difference!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They’re both begging twats and something needs to be done. How can they have no shame asking strangers to gift them? I highly doubt they’d sit outside a Maccies or a supermarket and ask strangers for money! Self entitled twats

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sorry but if she suffers from mental health anxiety you wouldn’t be able to face a camera & talk live all day ! Absolute bull 💩 !

• Angry
Sorry but if she suffers from mental health anxiety you wouldn’t be able to face a camera & talk live all day ! Absolute bull 💩 !
Nope I have huge social anxiety.. I can’t even make a TikTok coz my heart starts pounding and I get embarrassed 🤣🤣 so not a chance in hell could I go on a live. It’s all a front to get more gifts 😡

• Heart
They can jazz it up and say points as many times as they bloody like!
It’s peoples ££££ 😡😡😡
And they know it. They have developed thick skins and all kinds of excuses to justify begging
They make me sick
Several emails here there and everywhere from me today regarding both families

And they know it. They have developed thick skins and all kinds of excuses to justify begging
They make me sick
Several emails here there and everywhere from me today regarding both families
They probably think their conscience is clear if they say points and not pounds 😡 Jesus I struggle to even ask my dad for a fiver if I need it 🤣 it’s absolutely vile and taking advantage of people

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.