Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle up guys. The challenges have began. Standing on one leg. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Content aimed at 9 year olds

Imagine being with a man who begs on app for wages

Reactions: 7
Someone called rantz9 commented "cant afford to send gifts".....Mod said tap the screen....when I looked only 1 follower but following DHB. Bio said "Tiktok is for fun no beggars"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please Andy tell your wife to buy a new bra with all the money she begs she can afford one, hers doesn’t fit at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your kids asking why your live, and you have to explain to them that your on a app begging for people to gift you so you can win a competition. And explain how the gifts cost money, what kind of example is that? Definitely not an example I'd wanna set for my son

She's absolutely knackered from walking up and down the stairs. Not running, WALKING. Says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've cracked it, we're all wrong, the placement of the logo is just perfect, as she's trying to emulate her namesake (that is if she could spell bear correctly!) 😆😆
P. S. Below picture taken of Scarebear 5 seconds after dinner when Nathan didn't refill the trough quick enough 🐷🐷View attachment 1019186
Haha I laughed a lot more than I should at this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What am i seeing .tiktok really need to get rid of the games again .it was a lot more emjoyable before the games came about last year and people went live with random people and spoke to them rather than boxing them

Reactions: 4
There's a little snake in the lives. Saying about what's written about the toby carvery email. Same person has been in DHBs lives and Becks lives slating both the scamleys and mrs piggy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a little snake in the lives. Saying about what's written about the toby carvery email. Same person has been in DHBs lives and Becks lives slating both the scamleys and mrs piggy
What's the username? Probably just someone trying to get a reaction from them.

Reactions: 2
There's so many that go on DHB's live and then suck Manley and Hale's arse the next day 😂
Really?? 🤣🤣🤣 I don't normally pay any attention but this particular person has replied to my comments in DHBs lives. This said person was also calling manley out in the live when he was in with DHB. Recently been in both lives a lot being a little informer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really?? 🤣🤣🤣 I don't normally pay any attention but this particular person has replied to my comments in DHBs lives. This said person was also calling manley out in the live when he was in with DHB. Recently been in both lives a lot being a little informer 🤣🤣
You got to give us a little hint of the username now 😂

View attachment 1019709

Tom is thinking he’s still funny by keeping that joke of cheating. What a guy !!
Tom not being funny no other Women would want to wake up to a slob lol

5E7CABD7-63BE-4E12-8DFC-8AF33E85CC37.png

Who is it

Last edited:
Let the begathon commence. The Cole's were asked about Shann and Claire last night. Said they'd never met Claire and she randomly blocked them one day. They didn't say anything untoward about her, but you could tell what they thought of her.

Side note... I can't stop staring at her moustache.
I commented on the Coles live saying she is a beg. Then Shane replied saying he been blocked for no reason. Yes because she wants to be “The hales family” she wants to go as big as the Coles 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.