Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to ask who the hell is forcing their poor kids to wear these hideous pjs, but then I remembered their targeted audience us mostly kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha she really was frothing at the mouth. He was doing the dishes and she just wanted more food.

She blocks everyone who asks. I tried and got blocked.

Wonder why Nathan is grounded every day too. Poor kid. I will get you the email address to report her. None of her stuff is tested. Her crap jumpers and candles will go up in smoke. Andy I would like to see you put a lighter to the baby grow actually as the first thing to catch fire will be the crappy vinyl. I hope she don’t get on that leaderboard tomorrow. Venerable paying for her holiday 😡
Nathan let us all know email ❤

Some of the creators merch is tidy I mean ok we might not like them but Ben rants makes amazing merch Claire is like items from wish it’s so bad I’m still laughing at that light up bottle it’s so embarrassing that she thinks her items are that good isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've cracked it, we're all wrong, the placement of the logo is just perfect, as she's trying to emulate her namesake (that is if she could spell bear correctly!) 😆😆
P. S. Below picture taken of Scarebear 5 seconds after dinner when Nathan didn't refill the trough quick enough 🐷🐷
Screenshot_20220126_220530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EA4F478A-2FA5-4CA6-8B84-28835DC17CF8.png

I've cracked it, we're all wrong, the placement of the logo is just perfect, as she's trying to emulate her namesake (that is if she could spell bear correctly!) 😆😆
P. S. Below picture taken of Scarebear 5 seconds after dinner when Nathan didn't refill the trough quick enough 🐷🐷View attachment 1019186
Urgh let’s play leaderboard it’s a make up game not for beggars like her and Thomas

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She's begging all day apparently!!! Shameful....grabbing witch....wonder if she dreams about gifts every night!!
She’s got no morals. I’d be mortified being up at this time on there asking for fake gifts and knowing it’s peoples money they’ve worked for or vulnerable people. No shame at all. Got her priorities all wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Becks live last night? I think she's contacting her local MP regarding the begging on Tiktok....I think we all should. Maybe Becks could do a template email that can be used and sent to all of our MPs?

Reactions: 8
Has she said why she's doing the leaderboard?

4 BITS OF TOAST FOR BREAKFAST WTF? And its not the 'small slices' as she says, it's normal sized bread. And saying how extra good she's being. She clearly lives on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People apologising for not sending her gifts one man just said he’s still paying it off from last time poor man wonder how much he gifted that he’s still in debt these people are vile scroungers

I’m just gonna keep reporting but like I said nothing will get done as TikTok make money too from these begs

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow she’s up and mentioning the leaderboard already 🙄
People apologising for not sending her gifts one man just said he’s still paying it off from last time poor man wonder how much he gifted that he’s still in debt these people are vile scroungers
How sad is this. All because she’s going live doing an ugly sisters doing make up begathon today

Attachments

• Angry
@RaeRae26 and @NannyNelly you guys keep beating me to the screenshots 🤣🤣

she’s such a vile human, saying “ it’s ok don’t worry”

😡😡😡
I knew a few of us would've picked up on those comments. It makes me so angry that's she's unbothered that someone, no doubt vulnerable, is in debt gifting her

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Appalling person - she should be saying please don't get yourselves Into debt, all she's thinking about is paying for their holiday, get a proper job !

• Angry
Reactions: 7
AFD4548A-AE63-451C-947B-B3D4911A3FB5.jpeg

Tom is thinking he’s still funny by keeping that joke of cheating. What a guy !!

• Wow
Someone earlier asked her if she was still selling trademarked items.....comment quickly deleted. She missed these 2 comments....I didn't know what a scutty was (although I had a good idea it was derogatory lol). Google it 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.