Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole lot looks tit, Claire cannot spell, that logo looks awful, whoever buys these needs to get down specsavers because they seriously need their eyes testing, lining the mankeys and tenportionsclairebears pockets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me 5 for the email 🙋‍♀️
She should have a copy of sds so that’s another thing to add on, £3.50 for a snapbar is quite expensive and I hope she’s got the correct labels on her candles as they’re different to wax melts
Also.. pjs and bloody chefs hats. I’ve no words
Why is the logo so far down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone going to ask if they're safety tested too alongside the baby grows? If only she realised how much tit she's getting herself in.

Me 5 for the email 🙋‍♀️
She should have a copy of sds so that’s another thing to add on, £3.50 for a snapbar is quite expensive and I hope she’s got the correct labels on her candles as they’re different to wax melts
Also.. pjs and bloody chefs hats. I’ve no words
Oh gosh as a mother of a child I would never buy the pj why is the badge so low down looks so silly

Reactions: 2
Have a look at Her new video, it should say “I’m not your problem anymore, I’m manky manleys now” 😂

I’m not being funny why make apron for a family who parents cannot cook everything they make is nasty and looks so bad so not exactly chefs I cannot look at Tom what’s for tea now since trucker took piss out of them

Dear lord she has no morals!!all day begging tomorrow doing leaderboard

Someone needs to tell her she trending on tattle 😂
Does Tom know his chosen merch "manufacturer" wont be "manufacturing" tomorrow? Claire, you have a job to do.....step away from your phone and spend a FULL DAY working.....pretty sure you'll be skimming your cut off the poor saps that are bleeping stupid enough to part with their money.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is the logo so far down 😂😂😂
As well as being genuinely illiterate she is also spacialawarenessiterate
Honestly the positions and wrong mixture of upper and lower case trigger me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She begging to pay her holiday off more fool anyone who lines their pockets

16.95 for children’s pjs go to next Tesco Sainsbury’s get tidy safety check pjs your children will wear or better still design your own

Reactions: 4
She begging to pay her holiday off more fool anyone who lines their pockets

16.95 for children’s pjs go to next Tesco Sainsbury’s get tidy safety check pjs your children will wear or better still design your own
I did my kids at Xmas, £5 for plain pjs and I made the vinyl myself but can easily be bought from someone for a few quid. They’re a right rip off

That was so weird wasn't it. She was frothing at the mouth for those crisps and couldn't wait. Neither could Andy. Like crack addicts.
Hahahaha she really was frothing at the mouth. He was doing the dishes and she just wanted more food.

Anyone going to ask if they're safety tested too alongside the baby grows? If only she realised how much tit she's getting herself in.
She blocks everyone who asks. I tried and got blocked.

Wonder why Nathan is grounded every day too. Poor kid. I will get you the email address to report her. None of her stuff is tested. Her crap jumpers and candles will go up in smoke. Andy I would like to see you put a lighter to the baby grow actually as the first thing to catch fire will be the crappy vinyl. I hope she don’t get on that leaderboard tomorrow. Venerable paying for her holiday 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She be live with Thomas Manley in one of his lovely crisp clean T-shirt’s lol I hate tik tok for funding these lifestyles whilst I work 12 hour shifts

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.