Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Claire’s fuming I said in here recently they were hinting for a free Toby carvery gold card 😂

No, they gave Nanna Bea a Toby Gold Card....I've never seen her do an ad for them.
I have seen nana use hers a couple of times on videos

Reactions: 4
Ffs I just got these out to sit and eat while I catch up 🤣🤣 I’ll put them back now I’ve suddenly gone off them
Uh-Oh 😣

I think Scares put it there on purpose. So when Toms wearing his, she knows where to find it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"The best thing to use to cook this is a wok"....errm did she not only purchase a wok for the purpose of the Mankeys arrival last week, as she thought she could fit more food into the wok, seeing that she'd be cooking for big numbers. Oh & "oriental food is my favourite food to cook" she must be doing all those oriental dishes when she's not on camera 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we please all start a Go Fund Me for some bloody soap for her, so they don't all die from food poisoning. Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who thinks the apron logo is in the wrong place?
Surely it should be on the bib part of the apron?
Instead of the “pubic” area
I reckon she roped Andy in to help her, she probably had them hanging on the back of the door & that's the highest the angry little garden gnome could reach to put the logo on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't surprise me if Claire and Andy has paid for Manley family car sorting.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.