Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouting at nathan because he wasnt quick enough with the after meal crisps and chocolate 🙄 Andy sniping at her every 2 mins and lauren the mod going to loose her spot now for asking 5 times does ava not have swimming tomorrow 😅🤣😂🤣😅 get your big gifts ready sharon from florida you will be promoted tomorrow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
SCarE bARe was banging on about her jam packed begathon tomorrow & how she'd be on all day, one of her mods kept asking does Ava Marie not have swimming tomorrow, sCaRE obviously kept avoiding the question 😂. Did this mod not receive the memo that begging from kids & vulnerable people comes before her kids.

Shouting at nathan because he wasnt quick enough with the after meal crisps and chocolate 🙄 Andy sniping at her every 2 mins and lauren the mod going to loose her spot now for asking 5 times does ava not have swimming tomorrow 😅🤣😂🤣😅 get your big gifts ready sharon from florida you will be promoted tomorrow
Snap on the swimming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t she already mod or is she only mod for Tiny Tom I wonder which one of his 3 T-shirt’s will be worn tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Hi all I’m new here, this family have been grinding on me for a few months. So glad I came across this app. Why do she feel the need to beg all day tomorrow? She really thinks she’s going to get to number 1 🤣 someone send her a bar of soap for her dirty hands. P.S I can’t stop laughing at the Mistake on the bottle 🤣🤣 she has even answered a question saying what it’s supposed to say 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn’t she already mod or is she only mod for Tiny Tom I wonder which one of his 3 T-shirt’s will be worn tomorrow
No just for scamleys remember Claires mods are all 'friends'

Its the statement about the kind of friends nathan needs though ? How very dare you think the way you conduct yourself warrants your children have anything other than kids with parents with no morals you are an absolute joke if my children got invited to yours for tea I would tell you to sling it and not just because your food and hygiene are rank

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Got her suing the company should fire test I am reporting her tomorrow morning. Is Andy a bit slow? He can’t even speak properly.
eho heard Claire say she hasn’t received any messages about the skamely family hoody’s? Then quickly said “ I mean I haven’t received messages with that name” 🤣🤣 business going well I see.
make up artists are taking part in that make up game. The gifts are changing to makeup gifts for a few days.It’s not a game for a pair of clowns. I’m reporting them to HMRC and trading standards first thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got her suing the company should fire test I am reporting her tomorrow morning. Is Andy a bit slow? He can’t even speak properly.
eho heard Claire say she hasn’t received any messages about the skamely family hoody’s? Then quickly said “ I mean I haven’t received messages with that name” 🤣🤣 business going well I see.
make up artists are taking part in that make up game. The gifts are changing to makeup gifts for a few days.It’s not a game for a pair of clowns. I’m reporting them to HMRC and trading standards first thing.
Sorry that’s meant to say “for her saying the company should fire test I’m reporting her”

• Heart
😄 🤣 😂 😆 Andy told her she was cooking live on the scam business page 🤣 😆 😂 she is a nasty nasty thick arse woman and i cant watch her eat noodles like an absolute animal 🤮🤢🤮🤢
She ate them in about ten seconds then had the cheek to eat crisp and chocolate 🤣🤣🤣 she just had about 600 cals in ten mins.

Reactions: 3
Let me know email of how your reporting and I will too

Nathan is grounded every week what a life

Hi all I’m new here, this family have been grinding on me for a few months. So glad I came across this app. Why do she feel the need to beg all day tomorrow? She really thinks she’s going to get to number 1 🤣 someone send her a bar of soap for her dirty hands. P.S I can’t stop laughing at the Mistake on the bottle 🤣🤣 she has even answered a question saying what it’s supposed to say 🤣
Go read all the threads lol on her and mankeys

Sorry that’s meant to say “for her saying the company should fire test I’m reporting her”
Make sure you add adding vinyl x

Reactions: 3
Ooo I love our new @nathan25 person

Can someone please tell Scare straight out that now the baby grows have her sticker on them they need testing again
By a professional
And also point out the obvious mistake on that glow bottle
And the aprons don’t need a sticker in them to show us where Toms willy should be

Thanks in advance

Me 3 with the email plz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me 5 for the email 🙋‍♀️
She should have a copy of sds so that’s another thing to add on, £3.50 for a snapbar is quite expensive and I hope she’s got the correct labels on her candles as they’re different to wax melts
Also.. pjs and bloody chefs hats. I’ve no words
The logo is placed wrong on everything

Reactions: 2
That was so weird wasn't it. She was frothing at the mouth for those crisps and couldn't wait. Neither could Andy. Like crack addicts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.