Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toms just saying the same thing over and over
All lies too. Yawn

Reactions: 5
Yoohooo Andy 👋👋👋 your wife is an embarrassment get her off TikTok already.

How many of the new child accounts in his live did you & scamley make up tonight?

Please can you do the call to the police on live 😆

Please can you get Tom to give us all out a shoutout for clout 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
LOve that he reads here makes me chuckle 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

How many of the new child accounts in his live did you & scamley make up tonight?

My bloke would think I'd lost it if I said I'm getting kids 5o send me money on tik tok

Reactions: 4
If they’re staying up till 3.30 they ain’t gonna be up for the kids tomorrow 😩 my eyes are going already and mine will be up at 7.30/8 😴

Reactions: 5
Well according to scare bear - I’m Jayne as in DHB’s wife……. I mean for legal reasons I need to point out I’m not but holy moly she’s a stunner so I don’t mind being called her at all thanks Claire love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Last night was so funny, all Claire kept doing was saying about tattle but that she hadn’t read HEAR for months but then referred to recent stuff in here. They talk some tit honestly. And who does Andy the angry overgrown gnome think he is, with his little comments piping up and Claire telling him to be quiet like a little kid, so funny. They kept saying the same things over that they declare all gifts, imagine writing down that most your gifts were sent by kids. Vile vile bunch of money grabbing beggars the lot of them. None of us slag your kids off either, we actually feel sorry for them as they are they left to the bottom of the pile because you are too busy BEGGING on tik tok. And you say you don’t ask for gifts but asked so many times just last night for gifts to help you on this leaderboard. You looked a right pair of dickheads last night, absolute liars 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sooo who got Shout out? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not me even though I have invested time and energy 😌 😅🤣😅
So in summary a girl asked dhb for help to get her mums money back (she gifted claire from mums card and mum thinks she nicked the money) Andy and Tom (watching dhbs live and reading tattle) send insta messages to claire and lucy who eventually end their dire live (they havent even spoke for ages and getting no gifts now just taps)(cant even get 3 gifts for a speed challenge) so they come off live stating they need a phone call together 🤔 so 10 mins later they return with all the bullshit about tattle dhb james hardy becks and the police 🚔 might as well turn on the gifts while they have a massive audience (shock 😳) and today will continue as they were SHAMELESS I am dissapointed not to get a mention but I definitely didnt come here because dhb sent me I come because these 2 block if your not a regular gifter. The walls are coming crumbling down and I'm about it 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RING RING RING RING
Plod: Hello Police here, what's the problem?
Claire: I am being harassed by Tattle and DHB
Plod: We take that very serious madam, please explain
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep calling me a beg, but I am a social influencer, it's my job
Plod: It's your job to beg?
Claire: well, I am trying to be queen bee on the leaderboard and all I am asking for is lippy's and they only cost 6 coins, for £14.00 people can buy 1400 coins so if they send me 10 lippy's it's a bargain, but I need 10 lippy's to get 1000 points as points mean I get money
Plod: so you are begging?
Claire: No, Its my job, it's not my fault kids are allowed on the app and the parents don't watch what the kids are doing or what they are spending money on
Plod: sounds like begging to me, and from kids? Hmm, ok, begging without due care and attention, taking money from minors without parental consent, begging from the vulnerable
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep saying I am breaching copyright, I only print a few hoodies, and cups and a few other bits, it's a very small business I run from my council house
Plod: Are you using copyright pictures?
Claire, well yes but I am not clever, how am I meant to know all of this? I did it without even knowing it was a problem
Plod: Did you get permission from your council to run the business? Do you have business insurance? Do you have a clear and precise returns policy as that's the law?
Claire. well no, but I'm working on it
Plod: Hmmm ok, Stealing copyright, working from unlicensed premises, no insurance, no clear return address
Claire: They keep on about my baby clothes, they keep saying they have to be tested but the factory already tested them
Plod: Have you modified them?
Claire: No I just put a plastic transfer on them
Plod: That's called modified, you have to take them to a special place to get tested, its the law
Claire: But I am just a mum with a small business how was I meant to know that?
Plod: Hmmm, No regulatory testing of baby clothes to check for fumes and fire safety
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep telling me I neglect my kids and put social media first
Plod: what makes them say that?
Claire: I overfeed them with stodgy pasta, rice and bread, they are a little overweight but so are a lot of kids, but I do treat them to a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar after they have eaten the stodgy dinners
Plod: Hmmm ok,, this one is very serious, failing to give your child a healthy nutritious dinner, to encourage life long healthy habits
Claire: Are you having a laugh? I come to you for help and all you do is harass me as well? I am a nice person, Andy even threatens with his baseball bat but people still hate on me
Plod: Hmmm ok, Threatening behaviour with an offensive weapon
Claire: This is giving me anxiety
Plod: Madam, all you have to do is not beg, not expose or exploit kids, not neglect your own family, not give out unprofessional mental health advice, not give unprofessional diet advise AND STAY THE duck AWAY FROM TIK TOK
Claire Marie Hale You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds like i missed a lot last night .why did i choose last night of all nights to go out for a meal and then watch a film once i got back instead .ended up missing it all haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she ain’t got no money, her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is just so wild and free

Oh but bacon grows where scare bear goes and no body knows like Tom

she talks kinda lazy and tattle think she’s crazy
Her begging is a mystery

oh but bacon grows where scare bear goes and no body knoooowwwws like Tommmmmm
E0D5F378-EC15-4058-B096-6B9C5FC5F71C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.