Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First and only thing police will say to them...

Get off the app.
100% like they did with the smithy family.
Everyone’s got plenty of screen records/shots of their wrong doing.
I have family who works for a police force and he’s disgusted how they can sit and blatantly beg for gifts like that, it’s an offence to do it outside a shop or wherever and the coercive behaviour is illegal too eg- biggest gifter gets a follow etc same as Lawrence does and lots of others! They all need stopping! Get the app back to before battles etc it was fun!

I had to giggle at the number of viewers 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tom; i never say anything about anyones appearance but becks slates me. But look at her. Just look at her

All report for bullying and harrassment
All ready done ✔ I am panicking now tho ..no im panicking im gonna loose my job 🤪 Tom why did you make a nice comment for him to block you if you have watched him slate you for 4 hours ? Oh back to begging now while they have a big audience

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Andy, as you read here most. Can you lot stop giving DHB and co all the credit 😉 they're all live and busy. We're all still chatting here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are they trying to convince what they are doing is right.....us or themselves!?!
Tom says if his account goes tomorrow he wouldn't care...aye ok Tom, if you say so!!
The issue is yous have been asking for gifts for 2 days straight!!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god
They’re seriously dualling
Playing the sympathy card for gifts becks was right! Absolutely vile.. no shame at all.
Enjoy the few grand you’ve made from other people as it won’t last!

Hes spent the night with his boys but has watched dhb for 4 hours anyone noticed the comments from the young girl she took money from then blocked then had a little con flab and now this ??? Hmmm shameless

Scare calls the police on a weekly basis
They will end up doing her for wasting police time
They are just making themselves look daft now
Looks like Scare has a rogue mod. Apparently gifters have been blocked

Claire saying she’s a small business and just started and she’s the first to go to hmr or whatever you call it, I bet you are Claire that’s why you don’t know what it’s even called 😂😂

Tom was just slagging off becks saying have you seen her and mentioning tattle life 😂

Reactions: 4
Whoever that was came downstairs was told what to do.....so ignorant!!!
Get upstairs!
Excuse me Tom I am not a troll, it is my opinion on a site that is not TT...u r clearly panicking because you know people are waking up to you and Clare constant begging!! Wake up and have a look at yourselves 😡
People that comment vile stuff on your videos and lives are trolls, you will not see my user name on any of your stuff thank you.

Why they so angry, because the money is going to charity? I guess it’s not a concept they are familiar with. That poor bacon is going to be whacked so angrily around the pan tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are so angry, DHB has really got their backs up tonight 😂😂

Whoever that was came downstairs was told what to do.....so ignorant!!!
Get upstairs!
Excuse me Tom I am not a troll, it is my opinion on a site that is not TT...u r clearly panicking because you know people are waking up to you and Clare constant begging!! Wake up and have a look at yourselves 😡
People that comment vile stuff on your videos and lives are trolls, you will not see my user name on any of your stuff thank you.
I saw that, GET UPSTAIRS NOW, bet it was Nathan, she speaks to him like absolute tit!

• Angry
I would to make a point this is a site for opinions I don’t sit watching you all day I am entitled to a opinion freedom of speech

Reactions: 8
They threw their toys out the pram big style 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Scarebear you forgot to mention your cups have copyright characters, your baby grows are not retested after you alter them with vinyl, and that you do not have permission to run a business from your council house!

It is for sympathy! Woe is us, gift us, please we deserve a holiday, I need clean clothes, Lucy needs soap, Andy needs a new stepladder!

Vile, vile scumbags all 4 of them.

I feel sorry for the poor kids 😩

Reactions: 9
Claire clearly needs to speak to her police force relative and learn what the law is. Both with regards to freedom of speech and all her illegal acts.

Claire is such a liar, saying she’s looked into everything with her business but stopped doing the cups because of copyright. Absolute drivel!

using the kids though for personal gain!
IF they were that upset by it all, they’d come
Off and stop BEGGING for more gifts 😡😡
I highly doubt claire that a police officer told you they were sick of titkok calls either 😉

Claire is such a liar, saying she’s looked into everything with her business but stopped doing the cups because of copyright. Absolute drivel!
If she’d looked into it all she’d know it was illegal in the first place 🤣🤣 Jesus

Im upset DHB got credit fir calling them the Mankey Family
I am sure it was someone in here who came up with that name

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.