Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion time which is amazing as we only started this one 8 days ago

Only 1 suggestion so far from
@lyndseyross115
Carebare85 #5 - The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like i missed a lot last night .why did i choose last night of all nights to go out for a meal and then watch a film once i got back instead .ended up missing it all haha
Were you not in dhb live later on? I swear there was someone with yr name on about tattle too 🙈

Reactions: 3
The TT that Claire did about little Ava swimming with her wrapped in a towel with wet hair
That vids a lie. Its filmed in her living room. Watch the vid and thats the sofa Claire is sitting on
Poor Ava probably never had the lesson and Claire came off live for an hour to pretend it all

Attachments

• Wow
🎻 you brought it all in yourself mrs Hale
Says she's going live at 08.30......till midnight....to smash it!!! Yeah, off you duck Claire on your BEGGING session.....taking MONEY not gifts off people who go to WORK for a living.....or underage kids. Hey Andy, maybe you'd like to refund the underage girl Claire blocked, you know, the one who used her Mums credit card.....quite happy to fleece kids for £60 but had a right go at Nathan when he asked you for £2.....TWO bleeping QUID. If I was the mother of that girl I'd be knocking on your door!!!

• Wow
Were you not in dhb live later on? I swear there was someone with yr name on about tattle too 🙈
No i wasnt on last night .my tiktok name isnt lozza thats just a nickname .my tiktok is my full real name so i dont tend to comment

Diglet was mentioned so many times last night, they think you are becks. Well apparently dumb and dumber know who we all are 😂

• Haha
Lovely family weekend ahead for the Hales …. Mums live all day to smash this means another day of exploiting the kids on social
Media……

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A lady last night said 'clare I gave you £80 at Xmas and always support you, you don't support me, who do u support?'.....her response 'I support loads of people thanks, who even are you!' and blocked her. This is the kind lady that is thankful for all the gifts silly people are sending her!!! Aye ok!
There are people struggling to pay their basic bills atm....give your money to someone who needs it and deserves it, not Clare sitting in her warm house with full cupboards......she clearly does NOT appreciate it if that is her response!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A lady last night said 'clare I gave you £80 at Xmas and always support you, you don't support me, who do u support?'.....her response 'I support loads of people thanks, who even are you!' and blocked her. This is the kind lady that is thankful for all the gifts silly people are sending her!!! Aye ok!
There are people struggling to pay their basic bills atm....give your money to someone who needs it and deserves it, not Clare sitting in her warm house with full cupboards......she clearly does NOT appreciate it if that is her response!!
That lady got blocked straight away

• Wow
  • Angry
Day 3 and still asking people for lippies!!
Shove the lippies up your arse Hales & Manleys, get off your arse and get a job!! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Making her kids walk the dog now after not walking the poor thing for 2 days. Thats the type of breed that needs a walk too.

Lazy begging scrounging cow. Tiktok above all.

Hope she's off the platform soon because I really can not stand her, neglectful mother, pet owner and everything else.

Oh sod off Scare just noticed "be kind" in the bio not very kind blocking gifters now is it? 🥴😡

Reactions: 7
THE IRONY of Claire telling Lucy she needs to cut back on carbs.

'I eat a lot of carbs but thats because I dont snack.' She is literally delusional. I really think she believes her own lies at this point.

Apparently doesn't snack yet scoffs down a packet of crisps and chocolate bar no more than 2 minutes after her tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.