Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s shown an awful angry side tonight and used it to get gifts! Not come off the app for a few hours like a normal person! Him and Claire could’ve spoke over the phone 😡

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned the use of Disney on the merch? Is that true? I know someone who works in Disney copyright etc

apparently she doesn’t read here anymore but before she stopped reading we were obsessed with Jacob and bacon, I can’t cope with this absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carebare85 #5 the merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His mods are blocking and people are asking why when they have gifted....Tom's reply....I wouldn't cry over it....but he is happy to take their money!!

• Wow
Claire as for you didn’t know about copyright when u started the business
Ignorance of the law is not a get out of jail free card

Reactions: 3
And now slagging that girl's appearance off and Andy is in on it now too, he's fuming!!!🤣🤣🤣

Tom admits he is a “little” bit overweight
Omg lololol
Comment of the night from Tom

He just said he is not fat. Omg

Someone mentioned the use of Disney on the merch? Is that true? I know someone who works in Disney copyright etc
Yup. Look at claires insta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im upset DHB got credit fir calling them the Mankey Family
I am sure it was someone in here who came up with that name
I been calling them it since I joined and others have 🤣🤣🙌

Yes she was using it there are photos on her Instagram

Reactions: 4
Omg they have shown there true colours tonight the begs! No one mentioned kids but manky family want to bring kids in to it. We better all watch out now as she’s going to the police. She knows who we all are 🤣🤣🤣
Also how can Tom say he pays tax? He sells £3 key rings on the weekend and Lucy don’t work so they are definitely claiming benefits.
Someone start a new thread 🙌🤣

they seem to know a lot about this site considering they don’t read it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg they have shown there true colours tonight the begs! No one mentioned kids but manky family want to bring kids in to it. We better all watch out now as she’s going to the police. She knows who we all are 🤣🤣🤣
Also how can Tom say he pays tax? He sells £3 key rings on the weekend and Lucy don’t work so they are definitely claiming benefits.
Someone start a new thread 🙌🤣

they seem to know a lot about this site considering they don’t read it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely he can’t be earning over 2k a month doing photography once in a while.. he said at weekends and I’ve not seen him do it for abit! So they must be getting tax credits at least.

They never wanted him at no.1
No matter how much you hate someone you don’t berate them when it’s for charity!! Or is this all because you weren’t involved and you couldn’t benefit from it? That you had to think of something elaborate to gain the gifts back!

😄 🤣 😂 she just went to plug her phone in you could see tattle open on andys phone absolute freaks 😳 🤣 😂 stop lying 🎶 🎵 why you always lying stop bleeping lying 🎶 🎵 I would honestly pay for this (just not you beggyannie) twas a good distraction though since your gifts had completely dried up 😅🤣😂🤣 Also im a bit jealous I didnt get a mention im sure I have made at least 2 funny comments 😅 😄 😆 😀 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Andy has had enough, is tired, is going to bed
Claire’s staying up til 3.30 with MANKEY
Nuff said!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.