Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of watching the morning lives with her absolutely poor hygiene. It really is disgusting, what grown woman can’t wash her hands? I dread to think what she smells like.

Touching raw bacon, hands straight on the tea towe. Unwashed of course. Raw bacon next to cooked bacon on the rack.

Touching her kids food! After RAW bacon handling. Is she trying to make these children ill?

TOUCHED DOG TREATS AND DID NOT WASH HER HANDS!!!! VILE

Now she’s justifying her disgusting antics because people are commenting calling her out.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My teenage daughter would disown me if I was on tik tok acting like a head having money off kids and doing daft dances like I’m some motivational queen 🙄

Why is Ava having 3 halves of a sandwich, I am 33 and couldn’t even manage that!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Claire off on one saying she wants to immigrate because people stated she should wash her hands properly after touching raw meat...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are people literally justifying her being disgusting and not washing her hands??

These followers will stick up for her with anything, they’re delusional. She doesn’t care about you, she won’t notice you. Unless it’s a beggy night and you line her pockets. And even after that she’ll stab you in the back.

Claire off on one saying she wants to immigrate because people stated she should wash her hands properly after touching raw meat...
What is her racist way of thinking that other countries have no food hygiene and safety? Is she dumb.

Everywhere is the same, after handling raw meat you wash your hands. Grubby cow.

Reactions: 4
Claires telling everyone shes been taking vitamins for 6 months and shes not been ill. It was only just before Christmas she was moaning she has a terrible cough and sore chest she couldn’t shake off

Reactions: 9
Why are people literally justifying her being disgusting and not washing her hands??

These followers will stick up for her with anything, they’re delusional. She doesn’t care about you, she won’t notice you. Unless it’s a beggy night and you line her pockets. And even after that she’ll stab you in the back.

What is her racist way of thinking that other countries have no food hygiene and safety? Is she dumb.

Everywhere is the same, after handling raw meat you wash your hands. Grubby cow.
I hope she washes them when making her chicken tonight. Can't handle the thought of Jeremiah getting seriously ill due to her poor hygiene.

Reactions: 3
She just said she had loads of people making comments about all the bacon and sausage she eats and now it’s about the spinach she eats 😂

• Wow
I thought they were buying stuff for the guinea pig? Still in a manky old cage that's far too small, nowhere for them to sleep, nothing to keep them entertained. The social animal must be very lonely.

That food also isn't the best for them either. Better off with just the pellets and then fresh veg (kale etc) daily.

Screenshot_20220122_120438.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought they were buying stuff for the guinea pig? Still in a manky old cage that's far too small, nowhere for them to sleep, nothing to keep them entertained. The social animal must be very lonely.

That food also isn't the best for them either. Better off with just the pellets and then fresh veg (kale etc) daily.

View attachment 1007089
Heart broke seeing that wee pet in that tiny cage. Wee critter must be so bored in there with nothing to do. 😟

View attachment 1007089
Heartbreaking. That cage is either rusty or dirty. Look at the wire bits

I knew when they got that Guinea pig it wouldn’t be properly cared for.

Claire barely even looks after her actual children never mind a pet. Tiktok comes before everything.

Cant imagine how distressed the poor thing is already with a house and owner change.

• Angry
Someone definitely received a ceast and desist in the post...

Screenshot_20220122_154132.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.