Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameless begging with your impressionable son on your knee disgusting buf I suppose they already know about your begging ways train them well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That poor Sandy person. So vulnerable
#SandyNeedsSavingToo
I cropped half his name off to make sure Im not mentioning a smaller account
Makes me so angry going by that comment alone they should block him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it me or is Claire being a bit cocky tonight ?? She’s not her normal self either that or she’s upped her meds 🤦🏼‍♂️ And it’s made her waffy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is Claire being a bit cocky tonight ?? She’s not her normal self either that or she’s upped her meds 🤦🏼‍♂️ And it’s made her waffy
Claire's always cocky when on with her bum buddy Tom.

Reactions: 6
That poor Sandy person. So vulnerable
#SandyNeedsSavingToo
I cropped half his name off to make sure Im not mentioning a smaller account
How can they just carry on begging hoping no one spotted that ? SHAMELESS SCUMBAG CLAIRE your time is coming that guy will spend his doublepay so you can win a battle ?
Whats the bets she will know when doublepay week is obviously on UC herself

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See TT tonight it is actually making me so mad!! Between them and Shann I don't know who is worse. These people need to take a long hard look at themselves!!
The Hales and Manleys both should be ashamed of themselves taking money from people mostly underage and saying oh the top 4 gifters let's go.....let's go my arse!! Get out of the house and get yourself a job and pay for stuff yourselves!! Yes andy works blah blah blah What sort of example are you actually setting for your children all of you, to sit at home and talk tit over the internet and let complete strangers pay your wages for doing naff all!! 🤬🤬🤬....oh yes Clare sells a bit of tat and is ready for Dragon's Den anyday now!!

Sorry tattlers, rant over....oh I'm on one tonight!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Even Andy is embarrased by her constant jumping up and down like she's riding a horse holding her hands down telling her to stop so bleeping embarrassing sort your life out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220121_220443.jpg

The questions 🤮😂 there's some kid on there called Vicky who has a strange obsession with Andy.

• Sick
Would you rather
A - stop begging
B - have less followers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why wouldn’t they want to spend time with the kids or each other every live is begging and scrounging these are the worse I’m just gonna keep reporting the scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why wouldn’t they want to spend time with the kids or each other every live is begging and scrounging these are the worse I’m just gonna keep reporting the scumbags
This is Mr & Mrs. lol
None of them even look a teeny bit happy
Does gifts and money really rule their lives that much?
They even made the kids turn their devices off so they had enough internet power to play the game

Reactions: 3
Felt a bit sick when I saw clare and Andy sharing a can of Diet Coke, imagine the tooth grime on that can 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Someone told them to stop taking advantage of Sandy they were blocked straight away obviously it’s not a guilty conscience otherwise they’d stop doing it

• Wow
Hahahaha
Andy would rather a carvery roast than a home cooked one from Claire. She wasn’t impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.