Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Andy can't be assed with it a lot of the time and just goes along with Clare.
If I said to my hubby let's go live here and make a few quid from vulnerable people he would tell me wise up!! 😏

Reactions: 4
I think Andy can't be assed with it a lot of the time and just goes along with Clare.
If I said to my hubby let's go live here and make a few quid from vulnerable people he would tell me wise up!! 😏
They may as well walk up and down a train with a baby on their hip asking the passengers for what they can spare
Makes me ashamed to be a human, grown adults asking for gifts, even a rose on social media

Reactions: 9
They may as well walk up and down a train with a baby on their hip asking the passengers for what they can spare
Makes me ashamed to be a human, grown adults asking for gifts, even a rose on social media
They are begging, plain and simple but they dress it up as “our tik tok videos help people” so basically want some kind of payment for it. It’s like the baby rusk video they probably though oh yeah we’ve helped people showing them that hence why it’s a pinned video. They are a joke the whole lot of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How is this not begging

More pressure on their followers

#savesandy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
thats probably why he wouldn’t go in the other day.
I’m sorry this is just wrong on every level
It's bleeping repulsive behaviour surely they must cringe when they see themselves being so desperate and beggy.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the kids at Nathan's school know about this, 99% of kids are on tiktok I feel soo sorry for him.

• Wow
How is this not begging

#savesandy
Oh my her face
Come on guys we can do this, yes yes yes

Do you think she gets that excited on date nights?
Come on Andy, we can do this, yes yes yes

Don’t want to scare you all with bad images this time in the morning, but now we know what Andy knows, and know what her “happy” face looks like

They off to the hales for a swingers weekend again 2moro? 🤢🤮
Claire, please please please keep your eye on Ava and don’t let her get manhandled like the last visit

Last edited:
  • Sick
It's bleeping repulsive behaviour surely they must cringe when they see themselves being so desperate and beggy.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the kids at Nathan's school know about this, 99% of kids are on tiktok I feel soo sorry for him.
All his mates are on her TT - there was a time she was giving them a shout out like she was a famous and everything. That lad will get so much stick. Guaranteed

• Wow
  • Sad
Absolutely pathetic!! 😡😡
Im sure her Son is totally mortified, his mates are bound to see it!
Getting gifts on a normal live or on videos is one thing but that last night is on a whole other level....no matter how they dress it up, it is totally begging, they may as well stand on the street corner and ask strangers for money.
I would love to know how much they actually make from a night like that???
Clare is saving to go on holiday so they won't be stopping anytime soon!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How is this not begging

#savesandy
Absolutely disgraceful shameless behaviour Claire , Andy how can you watch that back and not be even a little bit ashamed of yourselves ? If I asked my husband to come on tik tok with me and raise some money like that he would probably divorce me. I asked him to have a look and he said 'its not for money is it ? What people are just sending them money ? For what ?' He cant believe it said surely there must be more to it ? No love they are just begging plain and simple. He said what kind of people in their right mind would give money away like that ? Well sad but true guys isnt it.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgraceful shameless behaviour Claire , Andy how can you watch that back and not be even a little bit ashamed of yourselves ? If I asked my husband to come on tik tok with me and raise some money like that he would probably divorce me. I asked him to have a look and he said 'its not for money is it ? What people are just sending them money ? For what ?' He cant believe it said surely there must be more to it ? No love they are just begging plain and simple. He said what kind of people in their right mind would give money away like that ? Well sad but true guys isnt it.
They all say. Others are doing it. Yeah. Don’t make it right though. But these are the absolute scum of outright begging

They all say. Others are doing it. Yeah. Don’t make it right though. But these are the absolute scum of outright begging
But the 'others' all have something dodgy going like the grow parties then there is the ones top of the weekly board. There is a lot of falling out at the min with them all I heard 1 of them who is always at the top say the other day someone made £25.000 in 5 mins he has had a big fall out with someone who didn't 'support' him in a battle also mentioned using a foreign IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to get the gifts much cheaper ( they give gifts of universes a few times a night) so there is definitely some sort of big scam to be revealed shortly. If you have that much money to give away why would you do it through tik tok for them to take so much ???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well done on your pound loss but it won’t last unless you cut down your portions being 18 stone first few weeks should be bigger losses than a pound ..

I hardly see others as bad as these it’s dreadful but needs to pay for tonight trip out lol

Well done on your pound loss but it won’t last unless you cut down your portions being 18 stone first few weeks should be bigger losses than a pound ..

I hardly see others as bad as these it’s dreadful but needs to pay for tonight trip out lol
She is saving for a holiday. Keeps hinting she loves America. Which is funny because Sharon a big gifter and now mod lives in Florida. She hints at a new bed for the boys, they share a room and sleep in bunks and she wants to divide the room. Shes bought 1 bed and wardrobe and that’s in boxes under the stairs. As she’s not got the money yet for the second one
Soooooo it’s totally necessary for her to beg, she’s not like normal people who either save, or get credit

It annoys me as the people that do it to be constantly on the leaderboard have no talen they just literally come on tiktok to do the games then they make tiktok look bad when theres so many people om tiktok that dont do the games.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.