carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right just so everyone knows Claire is really busy today and she’s had lunch and about hour (12.30ish) ago

Noodles
Crisps
Fruit bag
Mousse
Chocolate bar

Now 8 mins ago (1.30ish) probably about 12 mins now since writing this. She’s STILL really busy ok guys please remember this ok, I can’t emphasise that enough!!

Now she’s hungry again snacking on crackers and CHOCOLATE spread !!

Just remember she busy ok guys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right just so everyone knows Claire is really busy today and she’s had lunch and about hour (12.30ish) ago

Noodles
Crisps
Fruit bag
Mousse
Chocolate bar

Now 8 mins ago (1.30ish) probably about 12 mins now since writing this. She’s STILL really busy ok guys please remember this ok, I can’t emphasise that enough!!

So busy that she was modding on Tom's live earlier too. So busy. She's made 2 cups today according to insta... Both have a name and 2 hearts on them. So busy.

Salt and pepper crackers with chocolate spread 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Have you noticed she’s putting hearts now when she anwsers the comments she definatley reads this it was only other day I wrote how rude she was when replying to comments now all of a sudden she’s pretending to be nice isn’t it strange how she doesn’t care but yet does what we talk about
It’s called “The Tattle Effect” 😃

Did she say those noodles were 11 calories or am I hearing wrong ?
399 calories per pot

So busy that she was modding on Tom's live earlier too. So busy. She's made 2 cups today according to insta... Both have a name and 2 hearts on them. So busy.

Salt and pepper crackers with chocolate spread 🤮
Yup super busy. And Andy will come in from a full days work and be expected to pop to Asda, bath the kids, help with dinner and do the hoovering

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Noodles
Crisps
Fruit bag
Mousse
Chocolate bar

I would be starving if I ate like that it's all rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember on her live before I got blocked a couple of people asking where their stuff was off her, comments disappeared 🙄

Reactions: 3
I remember on her live before I got blocked a couple of people asking where their stuff was off her, comments disappeared 🙄
It will all come tumbling down around her one day. It only takes one disgruntled customer to make a fuss with trading standards

Reactions: 5
I just find this whole partnership very strange if You ask me. The manky family using the Gale family to produce their merch - not even a production line that’s been tried and tested - yet you message Claire’s insta page (work) to order and for enquiries

I mean … what ?!

So what happens when the manky family and hale family fall out? Because it’s only a matter of time before they do!

Popcorn sales are gonna be mega !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just find this whole partnership very strange if You ask me. The manky family using the Gale family to produce their merch - not even a production line that’s been tried and tested - yet you message Claire’s insta page (work) to order and for enquiries

I mean … what ?!

So what happens when the manky family and hale family fall out? Because it’s only a matter of time before they do!

Definetly will fall out you watch lol

• Heart

I mean … what ?!

Definetly will fall out you watch lol
💯 %. Betcha it will be about merch returns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😄 🤣 so when people complain about not receiving items she disappears for a bit ? No cooking live until saturday no mr & mrs tonight hmmm is someone hiding from something ? Also has a nosy at her insta noticed to go fund me for claire & jennys cafe 😄 🤣 😂 😆 £20 raised target was £10.000 😄 🤣 😂 😆 you need hygiene standards to handle food for the public 😉 we know you have none 😉 zero 😉 also if you want a cafe fund it yourself wiyh the profits from your tit cups

I cant ss and when she reads this she will likely delete it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That last video you can tell her and manleys arnt creaters she just moved backwards abd in manleys one yesterday he ran away .eberyone else whos done that song has managed to dissapear haha

• Haha
Her demeanour has definitely changed . She sounds so arsey on her lives now and even on her lunch time videos 🤣

On her dinner video, 'just going to add a little bit of 50% fat free cheese' then the tips in the whole bag 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.