carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m jealous of the amount of food they can eat and still lose weight
If I ate that much I would pile the weight on, plus be bloated from all those carbs

Reactions: 6
Beggars believe that she thinks anyone would be jealous of her.

Your following is 90% young kids, you happily accept gifts of young kids, you prey on the vulnerable, you lack basic personal hygiene. You have no friends, your in laws don't even like you. Your husband is a sandwich short of a picnic. Your cooking is questionable. I mean pasta on a daily basis not exactly a culinary expert. You are rude, you are lazy. You put social media before your kids and their safety. You latched on to shan for the clout/followwrs and now you're latching onto the manley family for exactly the same thing. Your "little handmade business" is laughable it's shoddy cheap tat.

What is there to be jealous of

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
bleeping pasta AGAIN? Tonight I'm cheating as I went to watch the grandies swimming lesson....so it's two melting middle fish cakes with green beans....no chips, sweet potato or pasta as the fish cakes are made with potato so enough carbs!!! 524 calories!!! I'll have half a pack of diced melon after....if I'm hungry 🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to post the same thing 10 times πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Im having a medicinal tipple or 3 πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ my phone doesnt like me having a drink

And I know its only wednesday but I waited until 6.30 had a tough week πŸ˜ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Beggars believe that she thinks anyone would be jealous of her.

Your following is 90% young kids, you happily accept gifts of young kids, you prey on the vulnerable, you lack basic personal hygiene. You have no friends, your in laws don't even like you. Your husband is a sandwich short of a picnic. Your cooking is questionable. I mean pasta on a daily basis not exactly a culinary expert. You are rude, you are lazy. You put social media before your kids and their safety. You latched on to shan for the clout/followwrs and now you're latching onto the manley family for exactly the same thing. Your "little handmade business" is laughable it's shoddy cheap tat.

What is there to be jealous of
Everyone’s rants are better than mine 😒 couldn’t put it better myself

Reactions: 1
It's the "looking at the nutrition content of instant noodles" for me. Sent me over the edge 🀣
You know she’s hoping for some freebies off the company and also the skinny foods one! I hope they don’t give the greedy sod anything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is bleeping hilarious 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† I cant even πŸ’€ my phone is being put away

You know she’s hoping for some freebies off the company and also the skinny foods one! I hope they don’t give the greedy sod anything!
Surely no sane company would want to colab with her ? She is an actual contradiction to everything anyone agreeing or endorsing anything she does ever has lost all credibility and I think needs a long look at themselves their morals and their life in general she has literally zero endearing qualities the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone scrolled to the beginning of her business Instagram page before πŸ˜‚ she used to pretend she was a photographer taking dodgy photos on her iPhone and tried to edit backgrounds. I can't screenshot them as it's got her kids in it. Worth a look if you want a laugh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone scrolled to the beginning of her business Instagram page before πŸ˜‚ she used to pretend she was a photographer taking dodgy photos on her iPhone and tried to edit backgrounds. I can't screenshot them as it's got her kids in it. Worth a look if you want a laugh πŸ˜‚
If the hoodie business falls through, she can always get a job doing nightclub photography

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There were so many highlights to choose from. Couldn't screenshot my favourite because it had a customer photo. But if anyone's interested, look at a mugshot post from 22nd August 2021 on her business insta thread.

I've been in tears of laughter looking through. Some of my favourites are below...

First, it has to be this dirty Covid riddled sticker on the bottom of a poorly packaged item.

Screenshot_20220119_215608.jpg

Next up we have a copyright Disney classic. Inspired by a Year 1 art and craft session. The visible glue on the stars just really pulls this whole piece together.

Screenshot_20220119_215653.jpg

Cannot forget her professional photography shoots... On her iPhone. You'll have to have a sneaky search through yourself at these. Her work is on par with Tom's blurry kidizoom camera club photos. I see a beautiful business partnership blooming.

Screenshot_20220119_215741.jpg

Next up we have this... Thing. This is one of the many photo boxes Claire posted. This one just happens to be her handy work. A few she posted have been downloaded from Google images.
Screenshot_20220119_215831.jpg

Another one. I cannot confirm or deny whether Claire's 5 year old daughter made this or whether Claire made this herself. Although I'm sure her 5 year old daughter could do a better job.

Screenshot_20220119_220258.jpg

And now we have a spelling lesson.... Don't worry, I blocked out the phone number. I'm not that much of a knob. Nothing says "professional business" like a photo of your ceiling alongside spelling errors. "Watts app" sounds electrifying.

Screenshot_20220119_220502.jpg

And last but not least. Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.
I think that sums it up.

Screenshot_20220119_220708.jpg

I lied! There's one more! What the duck is this πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220119_220137.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently Claire is run off her feet doing 14hr days !!!

Tom needs to watch β€œthe day in a life of Claire” she only does about 5/6 hrs a day

There were so many highlights to choose from. Couldn't screenshot my favourite because it had a customer photo. But if anyone's interested, look at a mugshot post from 22nd August 2021 on her business insta thread.

I've been in tears of laughter looking through. Some of my favourites are below...

First, it has to be this dirty Covid riddled sticker on the bottom of a poorly packaged item.

View attachment 1000921

Next up we have a copyright Disney classic. Inspired by a Year 1 art and craft session. The visible glue on the stars just really pulls this whole piece together.

View attachment 1000922

Cannot forget her professional photography shoots... On her iPhone. You'll have to have a sneaky search through yourself at these. Her work is on par with Tom's blurry kidizoom camera club photos. I see a beautiful business partnership blooming.

View attachment 1000923

Next up we have this... Thing. This is one of the many photo boxes Claire posted. This one just happens to be her handy work. A few she posted have been downloaded from Google images.
View attachment 1000924

Another one. I cannot confirm or deny whether Claire's 5 year old daughter made this or whether Claire made this herself. Although I'm sure her 5 year old daughter could do a better job.

View attachment 1000926

And now we have a spelling lesson.... Don't worry, I blocked out the phone number. I'm not that much of a knob. Nothing says "professional business" like a photo of your ceiling alongside spelling errors. "Watts app" sounds electrifying.

View attachment 1000927

I think that sums it up.

View attachment 1000928

View attachment 1000925
What… the blimmin…… actual????
I’ve seen better artwork at the Monday morning toddler group I take my grandson to

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Claire wants the assistance of my grandies? They made me this "get well card" last year....when they were 5 and 4 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
That's so cute! That's actually better than Claire's work. They can put her out of business πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1000921

View attachment 1000922

View attachment 1000923

View attachment 1000924

View attachment 1000926

View attachment 1000927

I think that sums it up.

View attachment 1000928

View attachment 1000925
Please don’t tell me anyone actually paid for those? 😳

View attachment 1000921

View attachment 1000922

View attachment 1000923

View attachment 1000924

View attachment 1000926

View attachment 1000927

I think that sums it up.

View attachment 1000928

View attachment 1000925
FMAL πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
The commentary πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.