carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s not Mrs Kirby she is trying to fix up with him it’s the one and only Jenny!!!!
Doesn’t Jenny have a baby?
Good luck Jenny.
Diddy Dan is disgusting, needs a good wash and stop swearing in front of his kids
To Claire. Be careful what you wish for, this could end in disaster

Reactions: 3
She needs removing from social media for the well-being of all her followers.

Diet advice… mental health advice… parenting advice… special needs expert… food hygiene….

None of which she does well but is offering support and advice to others on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ This is a car crash waiting to happen….
She was actually encouraging people to use clearpay this morning wtf ? Did you not have bailiffs at your door yesterday you absolute cretin honestly just who does she think she is ?
Begathons here there and everywhere spends money on trips theatre visits and treats for the kids then crys poverty and back to begging and uses clearpay to get a fitbit ? Get a job set a budget and spend accordingly SHAMELESS BEGGARS

Reactions: 6
Jenny already said she wasn’t interested in Dan as well, yet Claire keeps bringing it up once again.

Just like her daughter asking not to be recorded.

She doesn’t care who you are, if she sees she can use you for views she will. Consent isn’t relevant to her, she does whatever she feels like and you can’t say no because she just ignores it.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Jenny have a baby?
Good luck Jenny.
Diddy Dan is disgusting, needs a good wash and stop swearing in front of his kids
To Claire. Be careful what you wish for, this could end in disaster
Jenny will be OK with Derby Dan if she likes swigging Bud from a bottle and sniffing ❄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He's so explosive I'm scared around men like that you never know the minute when you've looked the wrong way.
As I male, last time I checked lol i think it’s called or referred to as “little man syndrome” diddy Dan, Andy and tubby tom all suffer from it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed she’s covered up this morning begging so can’t report her for nudity lol 😂 are we still mass reporting these scroungers
Yea lol there’s another option on minor safety report grooming behaviour

She was actually encouraging people to use clearpay this morning wtf ? Did you not have bailiffs at your door yesterday you absolute cretin honestly just who does she think she is ?
Begathons here there and everywhere spends money on trips theatre visits and treats for the kids then crys poverty and back to begging and uses clearpay to get a fitbit ? Get a job set a budget and spend accordingly SHAMELESS BEGGARS
Someone was on dhb live saying about her disgusting food

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ it’s here not hear Jesus Christ lol

Last edited:
She is vile on every level
Her head is shot
She is vile to her kids
Vile to her husband
Holds the school in contempt
Rude to her viewers
Rude to gifters
Knows whats best for her mods
Gives dangerous advice to people
Exploits her children
Gives the kids days off school because her life comes first
Sneaky films Ava in swim suit when it’s against pools rules for obvious reasons
Treats Nathan like he is 6 and any potential girlfriend is an immoral bad influence until proved otherwise
Sits Jacob in front of a screen as soon as he is in from school until bedtime so she can do her “ socials”
Palms the kids off to anyone who wants them so she can do “ her thing”
Cooks unhygienic and thereby endangers lives
Thinks she is something special
Claims she hates bullies yet fails to see she’s the biggest one
Begs from kids and vulnerable people
Claims to understand autism but takes money from the autistic
Half climbed Snowden but has yet to prove accountability
Loves to show her nips off on live where children are present
Doesn’t know the difference between HERE and HEAR or even BEAR and BARE
Can’t lip sync
Can’t sing
Does not let her children have a say in anything
Shows her kids it’s good manners to play with the phone during family meal times
Has the shittiest reputation on TikTok
I could go on but I need a cuppa now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her head is shot
She is vile to her kids
Vile to her husband
Rude to her viewers
Rude to gifters
Exploits her children
Treats Nathan like he is 6 and any potential girlfriend is an immoral bad influence until proved otherwise
Sits Jacob in front of a screen as soon as he is in from school until bedtime so she can do her “ socials”
Can’t lip sync
Can’t sing
Shows her kids it’s good manners to play with the phone during family meal times
tit Mumz has gone to town today lol, I couldn’t of put it better myself, guessing this would be to long for the next thread name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her head is shot
She is vile to her kids
Vile to her husband
Rude to her viewers
Rude to gifters
Exploits her children
Can’t lip sync
Can’t sing
This. This. All of this.

Wonder whether her bailiff knows she's in spoons again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This. This. All of this.

Wonder whether her bailiff knows she's in spoons again.
See if you had bailiffs at the door why wouldn’t you be saving every penny possible to put towards that problem instead of unnecessary expense like eating out

I wonder whether it was all an attention seeking game and whether they were real tbh

See if you had bailiffs at the door why wouldn’t you be saving every penny possible to put towards that problem instead of unnecessary expense like eating out

I wonder whether it was all an attention seeking game and whether they were real tbh
I can't decide what is worse bailiffs turning up during a live or lying that bailiffs turned up during a live ?
Not such a big decision i suppose when you have no shame & no morals

Why would you tell anyone the bailiffs were at your door? Ffs I wanted to cry when they came to my door.....I hasten to add they weren't looking for me....the tenant that lived in my house before I bought it owed thousands....to umpteen different companies.....for at least 2 years after I moved in I was getting red demands and bailiff letters....she owed over £4000 to the electricity company!!! No matter how many times I sent the correspondence back "not known at this address" the letters kept coming. In the end I emailed them all and told them I'd take legal advice if they didn't stop the harassment!!!

Her one potato for lunch makes a change from the usual 3, she must've been hiding a plate somewhere because no way do you go from huge portions each day to half the size.

Talks about how skint they are yet they still have all the money to feed their greedy gobs? 5 takeaways last week, constant overfill of food in the house and now out for lunch. Her desperate attempt at saying the bailiffs were round is more sympathy seeking.

Claire do you think you could possibly go one day without carbs? You have about 4 different carbs every single meal and yet claim to be an amazing nutritionalist? I wouldn't care what you ate so long as you didn't promote it as healthy eating when it most certainly is not with your mountain portions.

Also just seen her post a picture of her children eating skinny smarties that she's encouraging. Claire those are CHILDREN. They do not need to be pushed to eat 'skinny smarties.' I'm outraged. She'll push her kids to an ED with rubbish like this. What is it with these tiktok parents and their warped parenting, in no way am I a perfect parent and I dont like to judge another mother but Claire seems to have no common sense when it comes to being a suitable role model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.