carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
03A2890A-2399-4AC2-AFBE-FEBB6DEEE549.jpeg

I thought she said the was a glitch in the matrix, tit sorry TikTok. Yet you can see mods on the best fam in TT ?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
View attachment 989108
I thought she said the was a glitch in the matrix, tit sorry TikTok. Yet you can see mods on the best fam in TT ?? 🤔🤔🤔
Yesterday and i think the day beford loads of people was having issues and it wasnt showing mods for people ive noticed todsy on some peoples lives its still not showing and some it is

Reactions: 3
Disgusting. Claire filmed little Ava at swimming lessons. Swimming baths don’t allow photos or filming of children for obvious reasons

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Disgusting. Claire filmed little Ava at swimming lessons. Swimming baths don’t allow photos or filming of children for obvious reasons
Now this is getting ridiculous! Is there any level she won’t stoop to! Those poor kids are growing up through a camera and have no privacy.

Reactions: 6
Andy Claire go watch DHB live (you probably already are but) lusten to that vulnerable boy and tell us again you dont know anyones story. So why do you continue to take large gifts from the same person on your begathons ??? Do you know their story ? Could they also be Alfies ???

SHAMELESS SCUMBAGS WILL STILL GO AHEAD TOMORROW KARMA IS A witch

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Andy Claire go watch DHB live (you probably already are but) lusten to that vulnerable boy and tell us again you dont know anyones story. So why do you continue to take large gifts from the same person on your begathons ??? Do you know their story ? Could they also be Alfies ???

If we’re on TikTok tomorrow we need to all keep reporting the lives they honestly don’t care where and from who they get there money off

• Heart
Reactions: 5

That was so upsetting to hear, but this unfortunately is the harsh reality of TikTok, as there is no safeguarding in place. A recording should be sent to all the mega begs & see if they are still happy to keep accepting these gifts.

Reactions: 4
It’s amazing just how many people see Claire and Tom for what they really are, fame hungry beggars who need to feed their own egos. To the point of justifying to themselves that it’s ok to take from kids or the vulnerable. In the DHB live their names come up an awful lot from the audience, it’s not just us tattlers, there is far too many people who don’t like them at all and hate what they stand for.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see their names every live he does and they think they are doing nothing wrong I just hope one day they will realise what their doing it beggars belief that tomorrow night they will be battling taking people money again

And that ulsterkelz saying people with autism struggle with stuff like banking....oh wait a sec....shouldn't Claire know this seeing as she constantly rams it down peoples throats that Jacob is autistic. Would she like her son taken advantage of financially?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And that ulsterkelz saying people with autism struggle with stuff like banking....oh wait a sec....shouldn't Claire know this seeing as she constantly rams it down peoples throats that Jacob is autistic. Would she like her son taken advantage of financially?
She'd go mental if her son's gifted anyone.

It’s amazing just how many people see Claire and Tom for what they really are, fame hungry beggars who need to feed their own egos. To the point of justifying to themselves that it’s ok to take from kids or the vulnerable. In the DHB live their names come up an awful lot from the audience, it’s not just us tattlers, there is far too many people who don’t like them at all and hate what they stand for.
Exactly this ^^ I think even Mrs Kirby is seeing the light now as she never gifts them anymore and is hardly ever in their lives…. So much so that when she is they always sound very surprised to see her!

Yes mass report
we all need to be reporting the same issue and for the same reason for it to be effective. So what’s peoples usual go to report choice?

• Heart
Exactly this ^^ I think even Mrs Kirby is seeing the light now as she never gifts them anymore and is hardly ever in their lives…. So much so that when she is they always sound very surprised to see her!

we all need to be reporting the same issue and for the same reason for it to be effective. So what’s peoples usual go to report choice?
It cant be begging minors and vulnerable people because tik tok take no notice

Harrasment and bullying is usually a good one. I report nudity if she's skin on show and minor safety if the kids are on the screen 😉

Christ she goes mental if her eldest is not home by a certain time! Imagine he didn’t £44.99 on a TT gift and never even got a follow or thank you! Surely as a parent they should know what is going on is so wrong!!!

I agree let me know what lol

Harrasment and bullying is usually a good one. I report nudity if she's skin on show and minor safety if the kids are on the screen 😉
I reported her live the other day for nudity....she had breasts on full view.....about 2kg of chicken breasts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.