carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice mankey only follows 700 something people, why do creators do this, so desperate for followers yet hardly follow anyone back ! I think they should follow the full 10k back even if they switch it up every few months to make it fair.
He doesnt even follow his own gifters?

Reactions: 3
She needs to find proper suppliers for her items and not just use Amazon. Did she even bother to check the reviews... Had to laugh at the adult one being a snug fit 😂 No idea where they go their pricing from. They're making like 200% profit at least.

Screenshot_20220117_090534.jpg
Screenshot_20220117_090228.jpg
Screenshot_20220117_090306.jpg
Screenshot_20220117_090322.jpg
Screenshot_20220117_090354.jpg
Screenshot_20220117_090416.jpg

Reactions: 2
How much are they on amazon?
Kids - £8.99
Adults - £11.99

(If she actually used proper suppliers it'd be cheaper)

Adding on a tiny bit of printable htv... About 50p max.

I'm guessing it's only the 1 tit logo they're putting on (you can't even read their slogan on it).

They're going to have a lot of unhappy customers demanding refunds due to sizing/quality issues.

Reactions: 4
Lol. Snug fit means fitted style
For a collaboration from 2 families who are both on larger size clothes, you would think they would be a bit more sympathetic to supplying clothes to the outsize community and get true to size
The whole point of a hoody is to have a loose comfortable garment

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kids - £8.99
Adults - £11.99

Adding on a tiny bit of printable htv... About 50p max.

I'm guessing it's only the 1 tit logo they're putting on (you can't even read their slogan on it).

They're going to have a lot of unhappy customers demanding refunds due to sizing/quality issues.
How they have the gall to charge those prices is beyond me it's almost as shocking as their logo I seriously thought that was a joke.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t buy any creators merch Tbh can get a better hoodie for 40 pounds unfortunately he only follows gifters who gift loads then makes mod last night one follower who comments so much on live was cut off love due to connection issues they said but to see the faces said it all

View attachment 994448
065B89D4-2E0A-42CC-A75F-A194CE399417.jpeg

So careBARE’s merch is tat as well but her prices for a hoodie is £26 !!! Notice the postage is £3.50 yet tubby Thomas said it was £7/8 last night

enough said 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Wow
Lol. Snug fit means fitted style
For a collaboration from 2 families who are both on larger size clothes, you would think they would be a but more sympathetic to supplying clothes to the outsize community and get true to size
The whole point of a hoody is to have a loose comfortable garment
Someone bought a size 5xl and thought it was more of a 1-2xl.

• Wow
Trending on tattle again Claire !
🎶 🎵 oh oh ohhhh what a time to be alive 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 6
View attachment 994490
So careBARE’s merch is tat as well but her prices for a hoodie is £26 !!! Notice the postage is £3.50 yet tubby Thomas said it was £7/8 last night

enough said 🤦🏼‍♂️
If she made a profit on her hoodies she sells for £26
That means Mankey should make a profit selling for £26
Looks like Claire is earning more than Tom for his hoodies then with his selling at £40

Reactions: 1
This is unbelievable how can she charge 40 for manleys when hers were 26 pound shame on you pair of money grabbing people !!

Reactions: 5
7142CB46-81BD-4AE0-B794-3D2FD45867F3.jpeg

Very interesting!! They don’t have the equipment for this so who’s doing it !!

Is there somewhere we can report her since I’m pretty sure she’s buying wholesale from Amazon and not a wholesale clothes store?

Also the tree of life symbol that they’ve just absolutely ripped off as their own? Even the meaning they’ve copyrighted. Do they not know how to hire a graphic designer who creates individual logos?

And Claire won’t follow any regulations when it comes to fire safety etc…

Who needs to know?

Is there somewhere we can report her since I’m pretty sure she’s buying wholesale from Amazon and not a wholesale clothes store?

Also the tree of life symbol that they’ve just absolutely ripped off as their own? Even the meaning they’ve copyrighted. Do they not know how to hire a graphic designer who creates individual logos?

And Claire won’t follow any regulations when it comes to fire safety etc…

Who needs to know?
The hoodie she's buying from Amazon as long as it's not branded isn't an issue with regards to copyright (it's just a tit quality hoodie). The George t-shirts are a big issue.

Some tree of life images are copyrighted, so they need to check the one they have used is a free use one that can be used commercially. Same with the knife and fork images.

There will be no regulations, testing or insurance.

Reactions: 2
Why do people buy merch off scruffy beggars on tik tok, I just don’t see why anyone would walk around with anyone of this stuff on, and £40 for a hoodie off the mankeys, probably smells like chip fat, have a dash of baby sick down it and just generally smell like tit out of that house!

Beggyannie is probably buying a machine using clearpay as she was advising her following the other day if they couldnt afford a fitbit ! Thats how you end up with bailiffs at your door oh guru of all things. They really believe they will be cashing in now when all theirs followers ask mum & dad to buy their merch trouble is if they have any sense they will be returning it just as fast.

Reactions: 5
Beggyannie is probably buying a machine using clearpay as she was advising her following the other day if they couldnt afford a fitbit ! Thats how you end up with bailiffs at your door oh guru of all things. They really believe they will be cashing in now when all theirs followers ask mum & dad to buy their merch trouble is if they have any sense they will be returning it just as fast.
All the young people I know only wear labels the ones you buy from from official stores I know I'm just getting over Christmas.

View attachment 994490

enough said 🤦🏼‍♂️
How do you ever think anyone would want to wear anything like that, really come back down to earth you are not famous or a celebrity wake up you look silly.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.