carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't take Claire to start copying with the merch ideas. Can definitely see a fall out pending.

Saying she's making 'I cant cope' hoodies.

More unfunny slogans on illegally obtained merchandise.

Reactions: 3
Fr
She'll probably bulk buy them and sell them as her own the lazy mare.
Fruit of the loom with crappy vinyl wash in the sink do not wring do not tumble dry DO NOT IRON 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this definitely wont save your reputation beggy annie butvif it saves us from tit lip synching ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you've seen the previous quality of claires work, I can't imagine the hoodies will be much better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE SOMEONE HAS THAT ON SCREEN RECORD.

Some girl came in and literally made a nazi joke.

Claire and Tom burst out laughing, literally wet themselves over it.

Once they seen the comments were full of people being fuming saying how innapropiate and disgusting it was and Tom soon cuts her off and says 'yeah that isn't appropriate for this live.'

Shut up Tom you both were in hysterics and had to be told how wrong it was for you to realise.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh no

Once they seen the comments were full of people being fuming saying how innapropiate and disgusting it was and Tom soon cuts her off and says 'yeah that isn't appropriate for this live.'

Shut up Tom you both were in hysterics and had to be told how wrong it was for you to realise.
[/QUOTE and they way he chucked that girl off she is a regular gifter and writes on his lives all the time you only got to see the type of people in the talent show to see what audience he is attracting ..

Reactions: 1

So Tom and Claire are now racist grooming beggars

Reactions: 3
I was going to enter until the grand prize was announced

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D1619D04-5CB4-4FDC-91E2-4BDDF8432384.png

Now the Cole’s massive creators hoodies classy and cost 24.99 how can they charge 40.00 for vinyl must be mad

Tom you should ask Ben rants to help you cheaper or is it 40 so you both profit loads

Embroidered is always more expensive than vinyl. No idea where they got the shocking price from. Total greed.

Did anyone hear the cryptic messages between Tom and Claire? I am sure its about merch. Tom said he liked the world peace symbol and Claire said the one with the world or the one with the doves. Tom said. Lucy will send it on to you

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear the cryptic messages between Tom and Claire? I am sure its about merch. Tom said he liked the world peace symbol and Claire said the one with the world or the one with the doves. Tom said. Lucy will send it on to you
Yeah I reckon it was a Manley Family logo. Not sure what doves and the world have to do with them. Should just go for Manley's face doctored onto Oliver Twist begging for more... "Please Mrs Kirby! Can I have some more!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love Mrs Kirby to come a massive creator with merch the lot…. Imagine how fuming they would be 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.