carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna like that video and share it lol 😂
I really can’t get my head around anyone that would want to buy AND then wear crappy merch. If it’s charity merch I can kind of understand it as a way of support BUT not since there’s been so called charity exposures !!
Careful sharing that video just because you don’t want people to start accusing you of every tattle post or trying to find out who you are.

Reactions: 6
I cant understand why anyone buys any named clothing plastered with the brand, whether its Manleys tat or high end "designer" stuff. Designer stuff is mainly made in back street sweat shops by a workforce that are treated like tit. Anyone wants me to walk around with their name/brand on my clothes they can bleeping pay me for advertising 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
They say they help by using their “family time to entertain” they can be like that??
Exact quote…. “We give up our evenings to be here because people want us to”
Who are these people… the vulnerable, the young?
I am so sick of beggars like these on tik tok pretending to help people when really they do it to line their own pockets, absolute fact! If they were really trying to “help” people turn your gifts off, stop having gifts off CHILDREN, stop your daft battles and ASKING people to send gifts! One lady I follow on tik tok does cooking tutorials and stuff, makes lovely homemade food, down to earth. She’s got no Amazon wishlist, no gifts switched on and if anyone asks her to show how to make stuff she does! Then you’ve got these pair and the mankeys, beg, beg, beg and using their kids on there. They are an embarrassment! Even tho I am 33, my parents would absolutely tell me bloody off if I went on tik tok asking for stuff and having money off kids! They’d be bloody ashamed!

Reactions: 9
You seen James hardy new video link b instragram lol
Good to see James reads here and another club has been contacted. Sick of seeing these beggars breaking every law they possibly can.

If you play with fire, you're going to get burnt.

It’s about time people started doing something cos TikTok do nothing there still profiting from these scrounging beggars and allowing this bullshit

I'm going to be gentle because I know a lot of people are not good in the kitchen I'm pretty good but always looking for new ideas. Clare, spinach needs no cooking you can pour hot water over it and it's done, you like it because it's full of iron so the less you cook it the more you will benefit from that. Next, pasta again a quick cook and keep it draining over a pan and in the last five minutes add to the chicken and stir. I find what you added odd, a lot of mustard and then marmite, passata and a tin of tomatoes, I think you said yoghurt or cream cheese. I have to say I'm amazed you would put that recipe into a group and can't imagine people wanting to make that. Lastly I think you and Andy might eat it but for the little ones no way, I'm not into nuggets and chips but I think it would be better if that's what's on offer for dinner.

• Heart
I'm going to be gentle because I know a lot of people are not good in the kitchen I'm pretty good but always looking for new ideas. Clare, spinach needs no cooking you can pour hot water over it and it's done, you like it because it's full of iron so the less you cook it the more you will benefit from that. Next, pasta again a quick cook and keep it draining over a pan and in the last five minutes add to the chicken and stir. I find what you added odd, a lot of mustard and then marmite, passata and a tin of tomatoes, I think you said yoghurt or cream cheese. I have to say I'm amazed you would put that recipe into a group and can't imagine people wanting to make that. Lastly I think you and Andy might eat it but for the little ones no way, I'm not into nuggets and chips but I think it would be better if that's what's on offer for dinner.
I love spinach. It makes me cringe when she puts it in so early just for it to be cooked to mush. I'd add it as the very last thing. She needs to start using proper herbs and spices (no, a whole jar of garlic salt doesn't count). The sauce was so watery too.

I wouldn’t take any advice from her she’s so full of s—t and I really hope her kids eat better or have some say in what they want to eat

I love spinach. It makes me cringe when she puts it in so early just for it to be cooked to mush. I'd add it as the very last thing. She needs to start using proper herbs and spices (no, a whole jar of garlic salt doesn't count). The sauce was so watery too.
I try not to say anything about other people's cooking but when I saw her saying she's putting this and about ten other recipe's in a group I could not help it. I occasionally use mustard in my cooking and know how strong it is, for example I make honey and mustard ham for Christmas, my concern is for gullible people would be better off joining a proper cooking group if they need to learn. I would never put myself out there to think I can give advice on MH or Cooking although I've a lot of experience. If I ever did do something like that, my T Shirts would be free I would not dream of taking money from people.

Last edited:
I try not to say anything about other people's cooking but when I saw her saying she's putting this and about ten other recipe's in a group I could not help it. I occasionally use mustard in my cooking and know how strong it is, for example I make honey and mustard ham for Christmas, my concern is for gullible people would be better off joining a proper cooking group if they need to learn. I would never put myself out there to think I can give advice on MH or Cooking although I've a lot of experience. If I ever did do something like that, my T Shirts would be free I would not dream of taking money from people.
Rather than her makey uppy recipes & bad advice, I wish she would just recommend Pinch of Nom books, the recipes are great, with lots of variety & the exact calorie count per serving.

Holy tit. She's gone to B&M for more unhealthy "healthy" snacks.

SNACK ON FRUIT AND VEG INSTEAD OF LOADING YOURSELF AND YOUR OVERWEIGHT CHILDREN UP ON CARBS, SUGAR, SALT AND CHEMICALS!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.