carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine someone asking where your jumper is from and you say carebear off tik tok, and they have a look and see this bacon loving, badly shaved, beggy woman who looks 46 not 36 and her husband is an angry gnome looking thing that only smiles when their tik tok bestie Lucy always in her dressing gown Manley is on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow lol
2 slices of bread and not 3 for lunch
Well done
All be careful how you word things from now on guys. Nobody wants a thread locked x

Reactions: 3
What did I miss ?
What have I missed?? I was too gobsmacked seeing on insta that Jacob and Andy were at the mega trucks hot wheels show last night (my hubby looked at tickets for our son - you’re talking 40-50 quit per ticket) - not bad for someone who has bailiffs at the door is it???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow lol
2 slices of bread and not 3 for lunch
Well done
All be careful how you word things from now on guys. Nobody wants a thread locked x
I just can't with her lunch today. Microwaved bread, ham, cheese, mushroom and spinach 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe who would want to buy merch from a TikTok “creator”
They aren’t famous, they are nothing!
If I saw someone in a Mankey top in the street I’d think they were vulnerable and clearly ripped off!
I like bands, do I buy band T-shirts or huddles? No course not as I’m not 15!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please don’t tell me she thinks her tik toks are helping people with their diets? That’s the only thing I can think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe who would want to buy merch from a TikTok “creator”
They aren’t famous, they are nothing!
If I saw someone in a Mankey top in the street I’d think they were vulnerable and clearly ripped off!
I like bands, do I buy band T-shirts or huddles? No course not as I’m not 15!
I was just thinking that as well. I've been a massive fan of Kings of Leon since their first album was released. I've never bought any merchandise. I think it's overpriced and actually no need for it. I support them by buying their music and going to their concerts would never run around with them on a t-shirt

Reactions: 2
They say they help by using their “family time to entertain” they can be like that??
Exact quote…. “We give up our evenings to be here because people want us to”
Who are these people… the vulnerable, the young?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.