carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure if an underage child gifts like they they should be refunded it back, do they realize this.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure if an underage child gifts like they they should be refunded it back, do they realize this.
And blocked from their page to send out a strong message that you gave a duty of care and don’t agree that kids should be gifting. Simples

Reactions: 3
And blocked from their page to send out a strong message that you gave a duty of care and don’t agree that kids should be gifting. Simples
Exactly especially after putting up videos and going on live about having a duty of care. Instead of saying there isn't much we can do. Mods block straight away simple

Reactions: 2
If clare and manleys have a issue with any fake accounts gping at them .then maybe they should join mruktiktokoffical whos currently live stood outside hpuses of paliment shouting for boris to contact tiktok to get rid of fake accounts :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How on earth can Clare sit on lives telling her son off about his phone & having to be back stupidly early like she is this strict parent when they are taking money off bloody children!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her lunch today, that rice alone is nearly 400 calories and she says this is really good for calorie counting 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t have a clue she could have a much more nutritious meal for far less calories!

She defo isn’t the full shilling, spelling is atrocious and how on earth she can preach about phone usage when she eats dinner on a live!!! Nah

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her lunch today, that rice alone is nearly 400 calories and she says this is really good for calorie counting 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t have a clue she could have a much more nutritious meal for far less calories!

She defo isn’t the full shilling, spelling is atrocious and how on earth she can preach about phone usage when she eats dinner on a live!!! Nah
392 calories for the rice
310 calories for 2 eggs
34 calories for the sauce
7 calories for the spinach

743 calories = lunch

Thats without adding her drink or a sneaky little yogurt or something

Reactions: 5
392 calories for the rice
310 calories for 2 eggs
34 calories for the sauce
7 calories for the spinach

743 calories = lunch

Thats without adding her drink or a sneaky little yogurt or something
Thank you mumz, I’m a calorie counter and can’t believe she is parading this and doing a support group when for some this is not good practises to get into! Obviously it’s less than what she would normally have and I dare say she has the calories but 750 for lunch is absurd! I can have 2 hot thin bagels with low fat sausage/bacon medallions for less! She’s not eating the right foods/proteins. She grates on me for so many reasons but running a healthy support group when you don’t have a clue really gets my back up 🤣

• Heart
Thank you mumz, I’m a calorie counter and can’t believe she is parading this and doing a support group when for some this is not good practises to get into! Obviously it’s less than what she would normally have and I dare say she has the calories but 750 for lunch is absurd! I can have 2 hot thin bagels with low fat sausage/bacon medallions for less! She’s not eating the right foods/proteins. She grates on me for so many reasons but running a healthy support group when you don’t have a clue really gets my back up 🤣
She is sitting on her arse all day
If that’s what she wants to eat, great, eat it, enjoy,
But don’t advertise it as a great healthy calorie controlled lunch
Me and my daughter shared an egg and cress sandwich from the co op after a dig walk this lunchtime, not because we are good healthy eaters, but because we are saving ourselves for a hearty chicken casserole tonight. And no, we don’t eat a packet of crisps after 😆

One of them rice packets in my house serves two people lol

Im not sure how to send videos from insta but james has put another one up about these two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.