carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to throw a spanner in the works but I'm really Mrs Kirby 👀

for legal purposes, I'm not actually Mrs Kirby

Why isn't Nathan allowed at home on his own? Taken him out of school too? She's one of those mums that want to trap their kids.

I've said before she'll be the mother in law from hell when the kids are older.

Her man in the mirror video 🤣 the change she needs to make is visiting the dentist for her black gums ! I just don’t get how grown women , with kids spend time doing this - what an embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
It always makes me chuckle when she uses songs that she doesn't understand the meaning behind. Man in the mirror is self-reflective, Claire. You using it to call others out defeats the purpose of the song you numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proof of a child sending a £44.99 gift 😡
This makes me so angry. I reported that girls account as well for potentially being underage.

Don't want to throw a spanner in the works but I'm really Mrs Kirby 👀

for legal purposes, I'm not actually Mrs Kirby

Why isn't Nathan allowed at home on his own? Taken him out of school too? She's one of those mums that want to trap their kids.

I've said before she'll be the mother in law from hell when the kids are older.

It always makes me chuckle when she uses songs that she doesn't understand the meaning behind. Man in the mirror is self-reflective, Claire. You using it to call others out defeats the purpose of the song you numpty.
Yes i completely agree with you. Makes yiu wonder why Andys family doesn't like her lol

Reactions: 4
This makes me so angry. I reported that girls account as well for potentially being underage.
Yes me too!! I know they don’t get all the money but a child has just spent £50 on the great unwashed begging foursome!! I reckon Clare doesn’t want her son having his phone incase he sees what the beggars get up to, he is old enough to have tik tok!

Reactions: 6
Post that in the Manley page too because that was gifted to Lucy
Shameful isn’t it

Thats the kid Mankeys mods said they muted! Wow what a lie. She sent that after
Glad I screenshot it, I was posting in here last night and a child gifted a £17.99 one too!

• Angry
Yes me too!! I know they don’t get all the money but a child has just spent £50 on the great unwashed begging foursome!! I reckon Clare doesn’t want her son having his phone incase he sees what the beggars get up to, he is old enough to have tik tok!
Imagine thinking a random child giving you is perfectly ok and acceptable!!

There is that or shes jealous he has a girlfriend. Im sure there is screen recordings of his mum being a beg going around his school class mates. Can you imagine how much he could possibly be getting slated at school for her begging for gifts.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Last night in the live. Andy wanted to tell a joke and Lucy shouted out PG, PG meaning there’s kids in here keep it clean
Andy carried on regardless
Q: What do you call a Russian with 3 testicles?
A: Huja Nikabollockoff

• Wow
Last night in the live. Andy wanted to tell a joke and Lucy shouted out PG, PG meaning there’s kids in here keep it clean
Andy carried on regardless
Q: What do you call a Russian with 3 testicles?
A: Huja Nikabollockoff
Yes I seen that part. It's weird, it's creepy and inappropriate for adults to be engaging with young children online any wonder they are getting a bad name attached to themselves

Reactions: 5
Claire’s emasculated him to the point of no return
Some men might like being underthumb and having a dominating lazy bossy witch at home but she seems to treat her sons the same way and they have no choice about if it's what Andy is happy with and the life he chose that's fair enough but the poor boys might end up having issues with relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Maybe she should change her begging ways and actually get a job. Instead of claiming to be a social media influencer. They only thing you influence is kids gifting you,
She influences me.....not to be a total c**t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she should change her begging ways and actually get a job. Instead of claiming to be a social media influencer. They only thing you influence is kids gifting you,
Oh it would be fabulous if she changed for starters

She would raise holy hell if one of her kids gifted a TikTokker

This is what Social scroungers look like.

How is this entertaining. Awkward and and in need of a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.