carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Andy will earn his own thread soon # downtroden under the thumb yet andyhales just looks numb/dumb delete as appropriate 😄 🤣 😂 😆

Good to confirm you read here Andy 😉 don't worry, plenty more fake accounts that I use regularly.
What did he say ? I couldn't bare to watch my toenails needed trimming and repainting

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I commented on the live in an account under the same name as my tattle name "zyxwu" on both their lives as a little experiment. Andy instantly went "Ahh, so that's who you are then" (yes, that's who I am - another fake account you spanner 😂 ) and blocked the account. Lucy read it and blocked instantly too with a darting look at Tom. So they all read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The thats who you are then comment is funny
Even tho you did that in the live
They still don’t know who you are lol
Too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I commented on the live in an account under the same name as my tattle name "zyxwu" on both their lives as a little experiment. Andy instantly went "Ahh, so that's who you are then" (yes, that's who I am - another fake account you spanner 😂 ) and blocked the account. Lucy read it and blocked instantly too with a darting look at Tom. So they all read here.
😄 🤣 😂 😆 good job but guess what halesinhale & scamley.com
🎶 🎵 we know something you don't we know something you will never know 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

The thats who you are then comment is funny
Even tho you did that in the live
They still don’t know who you are lol
Too funny
Absolutely thick as pig tit (excuse the pun 😄 🤣 😂)

It's bedtime but couldn't resist a cheeky peek and the man in the mirror pleeease ? You keep threatening to change your ways la but still continue with your tit parenting/ lipsynching/cooking/bad hygiene amongst other things but mainly your beggy ways.. actions speak louder than words DO BETTER CLAIRE 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sick of sergeant Claire doing her rounds each morning.

Can the kids never have a normal morning getting ready for school? Silly me, of course they can’t because they’ve got a self absorbed mother who cares only about the tiktok fame she wishes she had.

How old is Nathan? He looks towards the end of his school years yet Claire still dictates him about like he’s 12. This morning he said something normal and she was barking and shouting at him to calm down. And apparently she’s refusing to send him into school because of an incident she wants sorting.

How about let him have a say? The amount of excuses she pulls just to get those Kids out of school, obviously wants them all as thick as her so she doesn’t feel bad.

She’s even given the dog a second breakfast!! Does she not know basic portion control for anyone? Also touching Andy’s lunch after touching dog food, she’s got no personal hygiene at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Can the kids never have a normal morning getting ready for school? Silly me, of course they can’t because they’ve got a self absorbed mother who cares only about the tiktok fame she wishes she had.

How old is Nathan? He looks towards the end of his school years yet Claire still dictates him about like he’s 12. This morning he said something normal and she was barking and shouting at him to calm down. And apparently she’s refusing to send him into school because of an incident she wants sorting.

How about let him have a say? The amount of excuses she pulls just to get those Kids out of school, obviously wants them all as thick as her so she doesn’t feel bad.
Literally he went “oohhh I need to txt my friend” and BANG !! Came down Nathan, he didn’t do anything wrong 🤬🤬🤬 sort it out Claire

• Angry
Did anyone notice that someone asked why Nathan was off school, not even in a rude way and then loads of people started attacking her saying it’s not her business when they definitely wanted to know themselves 😂😂

• Haha

She’s even given the dog a second breakfast!! Does she not know basic portion control for anyone? Also touching Andy’s lunch after touching dog food, she’s got no personal hygiene at all.
Also she’s making Nathan walk with her to take Jacob because she won’t leave him home alone. And she’s took his phone off of him.

She’s one psycho mother. All she’s gonna do is make them dislike her when they’re old enough to move out and find some independence that she won’t give them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also she’s making Nathan walk with her to take Jacob because she won’t leave him home alone. And she’s took his phone off of him.

She’s one psycho mother. All she’s gonna do is make them dislike her when they’re old enough to move out and find some independence that she won’t give them.
What! Why can’t he stay home alone for 30 mins-hour tops?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What happened to the mods ? A glitch in tik tok but other lives have mods ? Oh dear does Claire know 🙄 do we have a mod in here 😉 Come on misery guts there is obviously something going on tell your loyal following so we can all find out 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What happened to the mods ? A glitch in tik tok but other lives have mods ? Oh dear does Claire know 🙄 do we have a mod in here 😉 Come on misery guts there is obviously something going on tell your loyal following so we can all find out 😄 🤣 😂
Wait! What? Has she deleted her mods???

Disclaimer - I am not one of Care bear’s mods but…

Claire as I know you read in this I just thought I’d send your paranoia into a frenzy this morning and let you know I’m one of your mods 😂😂

Claire as I know you read in this I just thought I’d send your paranoia into a frenzy this morning and let you know I’m one of your mods 😂😂

Am I or aren’t I? Is there more than one or none? You decide 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Am I or aren’t I? Is there more than one or none? You decide 😂😂
😄 🤣 😂 I am sparticus 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice that someone asked why Nathan was off school, not even in a rude way and then loads of people started attacking her saying it’s not her business when they definitely wanted to know themselves 😂😂
He already had Monday and Tuesday off because it took 2 days at the Mankeys for just Ava to see a show.
Nathan will resent his mum in time.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the school incident is over his mum making a prat of herself on Socials or peers mocking him because he has to be home by 6pm every night
You never see her cuddle the kids either it’s always belittling them or her barking at them

I am Sparticus too

Reactions: 8
Clare don't be horrible to the kids, If you are unhappy don't make them unhappy too. A happy home goes a long way in making sure a child does not grow up with mental health problems when they are older.

I am SPARTICUS

In the wise words of diddy Dan

“I’m abbaaaaaaaat tit”

over and out

• Haha
Her man in the mirror video 🤣 the change she needs to make is visiting the dentist for her black gums ! I just don’t get how grown women , with kids spend time doing this - what an embarrassment 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched some of the begathon last night and had to switch off after young kids were pointing out to Lucy that her top gifter was only 14 and she didn't care. DHB is 100% right they are child groomers. All their crappy challenges are aimed at young children and vulnerable young people. What adult in their right mind would think they are hilarious.

Tom even said on DHBs live he wouldn't want his kids gifting but he's happy enough to take money of other peoples children. He blames the parents. Yes to some extend parents should keep an eye on young kids phones BUT the mankeys and Mrs piggy should be also be keeping an eye on their accounts and deleting underage users and the ones who have been gifting should be blocked straight away. I went into one of Tom's lives it was just him ón and said its shocking how many underage accounts I reported he read my comment and blocked me straight away doesn't that say alot.

Does anyone else remember someone pointing out to tom that his and Claire's biggest gifters was the same people and he kept going on about them having good jobs and making good money, they are in a good financial position and they are friends with them. Says it all about him doesn't it. He also said they begged Mrs kirby not to gift anymore that's only because they have been called out so many times abusing her financially.

All four of them are child grooming creeps

Her man in the mirror video 🤣 the change she needs to make is visiting the dentist for her black gums ! I just don’t get how grown women , with kids spend time doing this - what an embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
Can you actually decipher her message in the video. What's she trying to say i can't make sense of it at all lol

I bet she's raging with them for gifting her a cake with their faces on it instead of her own. When she was cutting a piece of yesterday for her daughter she didn't look too impressed with it. 😂😂

I honestly believe she's keeping them off because they are getting bullied at school because of her. Rather than putting kids first and coming off social media for their sake she'd rather keep them off and ignore the problems she is causing.

Breaks my heart how she treats her kids and puts social media before them.

Her hygiene in the kitchen absolutely sickends me. Constantly touching her hair then the food as well 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.