carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s chopping salad on the wooden board she was rolling around the raw mince
Why is she si against washing that board? It’s disgusting

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
For anyone not on the live at the moment you will want to stop what you’re doing and all get over there - Claire is teaching everyone how to chop a pepper!!

You’re welcome 😂🤦‍♀️

Some of these viewers are just as deluded as her defending her for not washing the board 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching bens live esrlier and he sometimes used to read tattle on live to eberyone .well he was on the live and must have been on tattle as he said whos mrs kirby and comments was saying who she was and how much she had paid and he was shocked so at least the save mrs kirby is getting somewhere :LOL:

• Haha
she mocking food hygiene now go to Malaysia she says so that’s her response to being manky

So people are getting blocked for saying the chopping board should be washed after cutting meat yet if a professional chef did it at a restaurant, he’d be getting sued by them left right and centre?

she mocking food hygiene now go to Malaysia she says so that’s her response to being manky
That’s so ignorant

Reactions: 4
I was watching bens live esrlier and he sometimes used to read tattle on live to eberyone .well he was on the live and must have been on tattle as he said whos mrs kirby and comments was saying who she was and how much she had paid and he was shocked so at least the save mrs kirby is getting somewhere :LOL:
Whos Ben

Ben

Reactions: 1
#savemrskirby

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now dishing up dog food. Same worktop as the supper. No hand washing

• Sick
So people are getting blocked for saying the chopping board should be washed after cutting meat yet if a professional chef did it at a restaurant, he’d be getting sued by them left right and centre?

That’s so ignorant
[/QUOTE
How anyone would chop salad put pitta bread on a board that raw meat on lol and that board isn’t hygienic as stores bacteria lol I’m speechless honestly love her to get food poisoning lol
Now dishing up dog food. Same worktop as the supper. No hand washing
yes no eating live think tattle touched a nerve

Reactions: 4
Ah of course lol I did see he replied lol I’m so surprised he don’t reply on here oh god derby Dan on a battle with her now

My germ phobia is on overdrive
Raw mince on the famous chopping board
As he said she was washing her hands but it just sounded like a quick sprinkle of water
When her watch strap touched it 😫

So that Board had raw meat followed by cooked meat - wooden - and her grubby mitts and manky teeth breathing all over it….. but it’s ok cos they don’t do it Malaysia 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.