Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see her interact with mankey at all now, seems a bit odd 🤔
None of it makes much sense to me, definitely more going on then they are letting on
If you watch her YT vid thats called BPD update
She says
If something about a person doesn’t make her feel right then she has to separate herself from that person
I really think she means Mankey because she says
Very recently this person has said things and its caused her a lot of upset and it all seems to come from the break up and him joking they had an affair
I don’t believe for one minute they did, but he did say this as a joke, we all saw it and she’s been spiralling downhill since then
I don’t think she can deal with jokes
She’s very literal in how she takes and sees things

Reactions: 12
If you watch her YT vid thats called BPD update
She says
If something about a person doesn’t make her feel right then she has to separate herself from that person
I really think she means Mankey because she says
Very recently this person has said things and its caused her a lot of upset and it all seems to come from the break up and him joking they had an affair
I don’t believe for one minute they did, but he did say this as a joke, we all saw it and she’s been spiralling downhill since then
I don’t think she can deal with jokes
She’s very literal in how she takes and sees things
I went through her liked videos again and last video she liked of toms was 16 June the cheating one. I have noticed she has started to like quite a few of Adams videos (shans ex)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Departure coming tomorrow! Will it happen or will everyone ask her to stay 🤔
She will have lots of messages of support telling her to come back soon and how much they miss her cooking lives. Because her cooking lives change peoples lives for the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she hasn’t stuck to her usual script, she’s gone one better to get some comments in, a fake departure 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.