Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEAR are some theories...

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

2. She's off searching for more plastic prison trays for the kids.

3. Andy Pandy's finally kicked her begging arse out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a tit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

6. Andy Pandy ate her thinking she was pork.
Brilliant! Number 6 though 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HEAR are some theories...

1. She got her head stuck in the air fryer trying to lick all the left over bacon grease out.

2. She's off searching for more plastic prison trays for the kids.

3. Andy Pandy's finally kicked her begging arse out.

4. She went back to the wellbeing brothel and the weirdos are now holding her hostage.

5. Her kids are "playing up" again because she's a tit mother who is controlling and ruining their life.

6. Andy Pandy ate her thinking she was pork.
All 6 I’d say you know just like her illnesses 😂

• Haha
Just looked on her last video, said it was a draft. MH video incoming I reckon, she’s so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There will be a BPD episode and “THE DRAFT” video will be out tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So we are on the taking a break part of the Scarebare cycle
The times before it lasted 2 or 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we are on the taking a break part of the Scarebare cycle
The times before it lasted 2 or 3 days
Yep likely be cooking live 😂 and a video will come as well I’m back STRONGER

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully someone sensible in her life who she actually listens to has told her it's not acceptable to take your 5 year old daughter to a brothel like establishment and make her take her top off for strangers on the internet ! That sounds soo bad I know but it is basically exactly what she did and she shouldn't just be ashamed she should be made to realise just how wrong it is. Like someone said on here a child wouldn't even be asked to do that in a medical setting and if they were would have chaperones as well as parents present. It's bad for that brothels reputation as well makes you wonder what goes on in some people's minds to think you can act like that and think it's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe Andys grown a big pair of balls and stood up to her , about taking the kids to that brothel place. Or maybe someone from Andys family has seen it and reported her . She has shown a shocking , lack of judgement.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully someone sensible in her life who she actually listens to has told her it's not acceptable to take your 5 year old daughter to a brothel like establishment and make her take her top off for strangers on the internet ! That sounds soo bad I know but it is basically exactly what she did and she shouldn't just be ashamed she should be made to realise just how wrong it is. Like someone said on here a child wouldn't even be asked to do that in a medical setting and if they were would have chaperones as well as parents present. It's bad for that brothels reputation as well makes you wonder what goes on in some people's minds to think you can act like that and think it's ok.
How ever she let those kids be handled by strangers I’ll never know she don’t know these people to let them do that it’s so wrong & where was her bloody husband not to step in ! The kids are far to young for that tit that they do in that shop I feel sorry for her kids I really do she don’t have the sense to be a parent in my eyes ! But hey she’ll be back with her bullshit well when you read HEAR make sure you start thinking about your kids and stop being selfish to your own needs !!!

• Heart
Oooo fight song/the climb/pending......there is duck all going on in her 'private life' talking tit as usual for attention & sympathy! Butchbear tattle know you more than you know yourself you're so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.