Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up if you like cold toast with banana and cold poached egg on top! Sounds and looks yum! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Greedy that’s all she is that banana could have been a mid morning snack she’s vile with an egg 🤢 that women will never lose weight 🐷

2237D6C3-9B84-411C-B2A5-4E121058D6E5.png

So egg banana on toast Dave what diet is this she’s followed?? So she cutting out CARBS & SUGAR where your eating bread & wraps 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And who didn’t guess that one she’s off to Lucy’s the weekend 😂😂

Stop lying 🤥 it was obvious when you kept saying going out the weekend May GOD forgive you

Reactions: 9

Stop lying 🤥 it was obvious when you kept saying going out the weekend May GOD forgive you
She didn’t know she was going Lucy’s
Shes so excited and surprised
We knew a few days ago
Come on fess up
Which one of you told her she’s going Lucy’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww she can’t invite Ave-Marias school friends to the little girls birthday because the parents bring negative vibes with them
Says more about Scare than the other parents

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can't have a party for AM cuz of Andys ocd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's has killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the tit and lies she spouts is unreal! If he had ocd those bed sheets would have changed the day after fat manks slept in it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww she can’t invite Ave-Marias school friends to the little girls birthday because the parents bring negative vibes with them
That sums her up. She's clearly hated in the playground. Imagine being such a bleep that your kid can't even have a birthday party.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They watched you scarebare your the negative one stop letting everything be about YOU !

So come on I’m waiting for who’s having the DOG now let me think it’ll be JENNY won’t it yet it’s a surprise last minute thing what if JENNY has plans this weekend 😂 this woman gets worse by the day for LIES she’ll read HEAR & mention the dog you wait 😂😂

• Haha
Omg she's killing me this morning she would sit in a cage with a lion because it wouldn't eat her...they don't eat you...isn't she 'amazing' knowing that? That's it I'm going to a zoo and sitting with lions as begs says they won't eat me thankyou Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants Jacob to sit in a gorilla enclosure and get close enough to feed them

• Wow
  • Haha
So come on I’m waiting for who’s having the DOG now let me think it’ll be JENNY won’t it yet it’s a surprise last minute thing what if JENNY has plans this weekend 😂 this woman gets worse by the day for LIES she’ll read HEAR & mention the dog you wait 😂😂
Surprise "last minute thing"? Bollocks, she spoke about going to Lucys last time they did the begging live....it was mentioned it was Fathers day that weekend. Claire also said yesterday, and the day before that they were away this weekend...where else do they go? Claire, you REALLY need to remember what comes out of your mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprise "last minute thing"? Bollocks, she spoke about going to Lucys last time they did the begging live....it was mentioned it was Fathers day that weekend. Claire also said yesterday, and the day before that they were away this weekend...where else do they go? Claire, you REALLY need to remember what comes out of your mouth!!
Exactly she forgets what she says it was obvious she thinks we’re as dull as her followers SORRY as you can see we are NOT 😂

• Haha
Greedy that’s all she is that banana could have been a mid morning snack she’s vile with an egg 🤢 that women will never lose weight 🐷

View attachment 1349107

So egg banana on toast Dave what diet is this she’s followed?? So she cutting out CARBS & SUGAR where your eating bread & wraps 😂😂
Is that banana mashed up on toast with egg on top???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god the dirty witch. That's just vile 🤢🤢🤢

So she can't have a party for AM cause

A. the other parents bring negative vibes
B. Andys OCD
C. AM "mother" is an absolute Cnut and no one would turn up because of her.

I'm guessing it could quite possibly be C.

I would bet anything there's a WhatsApp group amongst the parents all about begbare

Dows anyone ever look at begbares liked videos she hardly ever likes any of jennys videos. Just uses her like she did with Mrs K

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.