Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that busy this morning supposed to be helping baseball bat but can’t drag herself away from tiktok another video 😂 usual tit from her oh and she’s commented on Skankys video 😂 Get back to doing some ACTUAL WORK

Reactions: 10
Aww she can’t invite Ave-Marias school friends to the little girls birthday because the parents bring negative vibes with them
Says more about Scare than the other parents
They probably don't like her either if the truth be known

But Mankey dragged your name first Scare
Look at my post of the receipts
348DD37B-6322-42D8-B9D3-00AA14D56F2B.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Oh she is loving making it all about her also that tit tiky toky this morning about not being ashamed ? That is the big problem with her there are some things beggy you should 100% be ashamed of taking advantage of young old & vulnerable people for a start. It's clear for anyone to see you are so ugly I would even say grotesque on the INSIDE so it really wouldn't matter how much weight you lost or what colour you dyed your hair. And regarding the current situation and putting yourself front and centre for 'content' what a horrible human you are ? Was it a coincidence shans life fell apart and you walked away I wonder ?

I dont get why everyone else is getting blamed for something Tom said a few times, i certainly do not think its anything more than a bad joke on his part and lets face it he's made a few of those over the months. The same people they are happy to except gifts from are the people who will swallow all this bullshit all the time, dont they see they have some kind of responsibilty towards these people they are young or vunerable. No one thinks yous are having an affair, besides you are not Toms type.

Reactions: 9
After seeing Claires denial video, if its stupid made up tit from 'trolls' why even entertain it, why not just delete the comments and move on, she's making it a bigger issue by making videos. She also stated her and Lucy were being called lesbians and that's vile and disgusting. What's disgusting about lesbians Claire, I'm sure the camel toes would love a meet and greet if they haven't already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Greedy that’s all she is that banana could have been a mid morning snack she’s vile with an egg 🤢 that women will never lose weight 🐷

View attachment 1349107

So egg banana on toast Dave what diet is this she’s followed?? So she cutting out CARBS & SUGAR where your eating bread & wraps 😂😂
Whats she having for breakfast?

Reactions: 8
Wow I’m just catching up 😳

first of all you never fail to make me laugh. I been sat laughing out loud for ten minutes 🤣🤣

second of all why the duck can’t little Ava-Marie have a party 🥺 that makes me so sad.
My two kids had a party every year whilst in school and I invited the whole class.
just a little hall with bouncy castle it didn’t cost much. I would make the food.
that’s so bad. Poor child have never had a birthday party and the more I think I it I have never seen or heard beg say Ava is attending one either. Same with Jacob.
she’s absolutely disgusting. No wonder she don’t go to the school. I bet they all talk about her.
funny how she has no friends isn’t it. None of them school mums seem to comment on her TikTok?

she wants Jacob to sit with gorillas? Is she real? Actually don’t answer that one 🙄

Is Sharon still in her lives i haven't seen her in awhile. In saying that I don't watch for very long or her videos anymore

Reactions: 7
Oh she is loving making it all about her also that tit tiky toky this morning about not being ashamed ? That is the big problem with her there are some things beggy you should 100% be ashamed of taking advantage of young old & vulnerable people for a start. It's clear for anyone to see you are so ugly I would even say grotesque on the INSIDE so it really wouldn't matter how much weight you lost or what colour you dyed your hair. And regarding the current situation and putting yourself front and centre for 'content' what a horrible human you are ? Was it a coincidence shans life fell apart and you walked away I wonder ?
I'd love to know the answer to that one about shann. Scarebeg is a vile person and there's no way on this earth she has lost any weight. Her posts are tit and how anyone could be remotely interested in her is beyond me. Cant sing cant dance cant cook and can't bloody spell ! The only reason I watch her ( it kills me ) is for the good of humanity. You watch she'll be on begging tonight with Lucy aaaargh the thought makes me wince literally.🤮

CB thinks she is on a diet she's eating her normal food with Dave's Diet Food as a side.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greedy that’s all she is that banana could have been a mid morning snack she’s vile with an egg 🤢 that women will never lose weight 🐷

View attachment 1349107

So egg banana on toast Dave what diet is this she’s followed?? So she cutting out CARBS & SUGAR where your eating bread & wraps 😂😂
Eww scruff 😂🤡

I haven’t really watched Claire’s vids lately but wow she really pisses me off what I’ve read here. She’s off her rockers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t put it past the sad smelly foursome to make up fake profiles themselves and post these comments they do video replies back to. They are all desperate for cash. And it’s so funny how scare reckons she’s got a job now after I said recently about her being on the sick and Andy saying he’s her carer!

She’s makes her own diet up that’s why she’s never lost the BLUBBER
And there won’t be a second thought for the diet when at Lucy’s
It will be who can stuff the most food in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.