Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thank you @Miss_Grotbags for the title! I had to amend it slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Can anyone do a recap?

She’s got all her pills out on the counter 🙄🙄 most look like vitamin bottles
My first ever thread title 🎉🎉🎉🎉 what do I get what do I get? 🤣🤣🤣

well I’ve got a morning present for you lot and don’t say I don’t treat ya… goooood morning #bigboocrew

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't need hospital, people in hospital are very poorly and unable to function in the real world. If that Loz was genuinely so poorly they would not of got her to leave after one night
I think you'll probably find that Loz manipulated her hospital admission, and then behaved in a manner that necessitated her removal from said hospital. She put vids up where she alleges the staff restrained her (but she managed to video it!!) and you could clearly hear the staff asking her to switch the recording off. She was belligerent and accusatory....I'd like to hear the staffs version of events. I have been in similar situations with service users....the ones that are "flagged".....yes, abuse the system and the NHS can refuse to treat you for anything other than life threatening events. I could tell some tales of "service abusers" and the absolute piss takes.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she told the police inspector that her and baseball bat break the law every time they go in the car? 😂

Reactions: 11
How is she in her dressing gown with School children, never mind be on live eating. I was out the door at 8 doing school drop offs when mine were that age.

100 per cent she's on a sickness benefit.

• Haha
I wonder if she told the police inspector that her and baseball bat break the law every time they go in the car? 😂
Have you noticed skanky deleted the no seatbelt video I bet baseball bat threatened him with his bat but hey it’s all over tiktok instagram and HEAR 🤣🤣

How is she in her dressing gown with School children, never mind be on live eating. I was out the door at 8 doing school drop offs when mine were that age.
I was thinking this exact same thing. It was 8.20 and her kids were all sent off to school by Andy, housework had all been done by Andy, and she was making herself some food. WHAT THE duck DOES THIS LAZY OGRE DO!!!! Said she needs motivation, then the lazy song came on too literally couldn’t make it up. Oh she’s walking the dog if that counts….

sorry about the caps blast, it was so infuriating watching her. She is the most selfish woman I’ve come across. It’s always about her, what she wants, needs and how she wants things . Sod everyone else including her kids. And Andy, as much as your a bit of a twit, I actually feel sorry for you being stuck with that.

Reactions: 12
She’s a lying piece of tit 🥱

Setting a good example all round surely the son knows it’s a crime as a police cadet JUST SAYING
I don’t think he knows it’s a crime because he wasn’t wearing his either, at his age he should know better but than his dad doesn’t even wear his 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I don’t think he knows it’s a crime because he wasn’t wearing his either, at his age he should know better but than his dad doesn’t even wear his 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
100% … I remember before I had kids and was young (a long time ago) when it wasn’t strict about wearing belts etc and I didn’t, silly when I think about it. BUT, the moment I had my first child I wore a belt because I didn’t want to take that chance that I could make my child motherless , priorities change but not for some and setting a good example is paramount I think.

So she’s staying on after Mr & Mrs until 12 to do the competition. Said she won’t be on all the time but going to do what she can to get up the leaderboard 😡

I’m sure her and Mankey are the only ones who come on before these competitions and speak about them saying they want to get up the leaderboard.
That’s all we are going to hear now is come on guys we need more poker faces to get up there. Fank you guys, keep going guys, we got this 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she’s staying on after Mr & Mrs until 12 to do the competition. Said she won’t be on all the time but going to do what she can to get up the leaderboard 😡

I’m sure her and Mankey are the only ones who come on before these competitions and speak about them saying they want to get up the leaderboard.
That’s all we are going to hear now is come on guys we need more poker faces to get up there. Fank you guys, keep going guys, we got this 🤦‍♀️
Begs they’ll be on hours more fool those that are gifting to line their pockets what’s happened to skankys dementia charity he was going to do weeks ago 🤔

Reactions: 7
Hi guys
So Tom removed the seatbelt vid
But for the 6 days that Tom had it posted on his account he had the “copy” option “share” option
Which means Tiktok allow you to copy or share
The video is safe for now
If you know you know “wink”
And TikTok accounts are easily made again lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The new video now me I like walking but I don’t walk anywhere that is secluded I’m to nervous but look at her no anxiety there …and she’s wearing those leather look leggings 😳the coffee filter I’d back umpa luma 🍊

Hi guys
But for the 6 days that Tom had it posted on his account he had the “copy” option “share” option
👏🏻👏🏻 Yes he deleted it but we know there’s a good few posts about it knocking around 🤫

Reactions: 9
As it’s the last day of March, can I just say that this was my favourite March moment?
Jesus who made that it’s awful

Hi guys
I don’t know lol

Reactions: 5
They deleted because they knew it was illegal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.